Monday, June 30, 2014

Where was i

Let's start with all my backlogged updates and photos!! :3


20th June
Remember that from my post below I said that I may be doing a post on my hauls? I don't think I'm doing a post on that anymore, I'm just too lazy. But here's a picture of me and my Pooh.


the resemblance was pointed out by none other than the stupid brother. i'm not that thick-skinned to say i'm cute like Pooh lol.


21st June
Anyone still remembers the Ean Ean Panda prawn crackers? No? It's okay, I have the photo to let you recall your childhood memories.




22nd June
Fei insisted that we should go out because I'm having an off day on a Sunday. Zzzz. And what's planned was that we were to have our breakfast at Baa Baa Black Sheep. In the end it was our brunch instead of breakfast. Well done Fei, well done. ==



this is just like me and fei, 1 black and 1 white. :D


bleh i don't like Earl Grey. i prefer Chamomile still. i'm one loyal piece of shit. lol.

fei's Big Breakfast.

my Mushroom Soup.


I actually think their stuffs are a bit overpriced? I forgot how much's Fei's Big Breakfast but my Mushroom Soup costs a freaking RM8 if I'm not mistaken. There isn't even anything special! And the Earl Grey Tea is RM6 I think. Bleh. It's quite expensive, but anyone should just go and have a try, maybe it suits your preference. It's just not really my cup of tea lol.

Oh ya. They have sheep soft toys around but no one gave Fei and I one. :( Are we supposed to get it ourselves from the counter? :( I didn't dare to go take. AND I was afraid that other people will laugh at me. ==


7 years comin up! 7-year itch. what's gonna come's gonna come.


24th June
Liggy wasn't around during her birthday, so we celebrated late for her.
Happy Belated Birthday Liggy! We all love you. :)


liggy's drink. Banana something which was really very banana eeks! (RM15 if not mistaken.)

han & liggy both had Seafood Carbonara (RM30).

well, i had Potato Wedges (RM12)! hehehe i love their sauce!

i actually forgot what's the name of wen's meal so yeah... but it's RM20 or 22 or 25. somewhere around there. lol.

liggy's slice of Birthday cake! :D it's a Macadamia Caramel Cheese.




We all love you Liggy Chan! Though it's just a mini celebration to mark your 23rd birthday, I hope you had a good time! I had a good time gathering with you all! :3


I guess after all these while I wasn't really gone, just half gone with my laptop dead. And I couldn't blog properly with iPad so I had to wait till now...

So yeah. Bye. Lol.

No comments: