Thursday, June 25, 2015

Fei's 24th

OHAI FEI!

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY!!!


Hehehe time flies! :D The first time we celebrated your birthday was in 2008, 7 years ago. D: It's now 2015!!

All our birthday celebrations every year were simple, either only the 2 of us or with friends. Lol. Though I only did once for Fei's 20th birthday (I think) a buddies gathering celebration. So difficult to gather his buddies cos they're all now like separated in different continents. =_____= Okay only one but still, some are working..

So this year I did nothing special hahahahaha just the 2 of us on Fei's day!

Planned where to bring Fei for his birthday during the exam month fml I always always do things irrelevant during that period sigh. And also thought about Fei's birthday present. =_____=

Decided on E&O Hotel's Sarkies buffet since Fei has been pestering me about visiting there for their buffet since forever. =____= Called up to book a table for 2 on the next day after my last paper. Hehe! And then the headache: what to get for Fei.

Getting pressie for Fei is a mafan thing to do... He doesn't use anything at all (???) and all previous years I had to dry up my brain juice to think what to get him. He has a belt, he has a bag, he has a backpack, he has a wallet... He doesn't use any skin care except for the one and only cleanser that he uses. He already has a perfume. Electronic things are too expensive and I can't afford them now considering I have no income for so many months. =____= Fei doesn't use any accessories as well, he already has 2 freaking power banks, he doesn't want any interesting casing for his phone... SEE MY HEADACHE.

Sigh. Anyway, I'll talk about what did I get him later.

So on the day itself we headed to E&O! :D
























HELLO! From us in the car hehehehe on the way to E&O!

Didn't really take photos cos I was lazy. Lol. By the way it's the Executive Buffet Lunch we went to. And now it's in Victory Annexe and not Sarkies' anymore.

Asked Fei if he wants me to get a few choices of cakes and then ask for a candle hahaha.

Had this pumpkin soup. I don't likeeeee. But it tasted alright if taken with the bread and butter.

The char koay teow is not bad, and Fei asked why did I order this in a buffet. Cannot meh? He ordered also in the end! Hmph.

Got cheated by the matcha cake!!! T_____T They put yogurt one... tasted like shit to me. D: But the strawberry one was good, and according to Fei, the chocolate one as well.

This Fei told me he took 2 big spoonfuls of corns. WHERE GOT. Bluff me one. Zzz.

Our ice cream. Couldn't believe (still can't actually) a place like E&O would serve such cheap ice cream. And they're half melted already.

Not that satisfied with E&O to be frank for the price they charge us. Nope.

Headed to Paragon after that cos we were watching Ted 2. =_____= Fei was so excited for the movie I don't know why. Ted didn't seem that appealing to me lol. Yes the bear is cute but I just didn't find it interesting, the movie. Since Fei wanted to watch it I shall accompany him on his day. =____= Plus Fei was getting the movie tix hahahaha so fine fine. :P

We also went to Haagen-Dazs after our movie! Fei's first time having Chocolate Fondue and my 2nd time. My first was 7 years ago lol.


So this Fondue treat was like my birthday present to Fei cos I really didn't get him anything hahaha. So I brought him to places he has been longing to visit since forever on his day! :D

We went home after a few more rounds of walking around the mall.

Here comes my pressie to Fei!

Tadah!! :D Non-bake Oreo Cheesecake!! :D :D :D

I did put a Happy Birthday stick in the middle cup though. Didn't get a photo with it cos I forgot. =_____= Lousy me. Hehehe! :D :D

Just a simple celebration spending time together! Wait when I have enough savings I'll bring you around the world okay Fei hahaha. Love you.


Hehe happy boy!

:D

No comments: