Thursday, June 4, 2015

Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydration Gel Review!

HELLO! Back again!

Actually I'm feeling kinda lost now. Finished Shards of Hope last night at 8pm and suddenly I dunno what should I do with my life anymore. T_____T By the way the bond between Aden and Zaira is so beautiful. T_________T

Sigh.

Anyway, back again to write about Olay's moisturizer. Earlier I saw Qiu Qiu blogging about it and thought that I'd give it a try since I was still searching for the moisturizer that suits me most. And also I was convinced by Qiu Qiu's post la actually. Hahaha.


As usual it's in a tub, like mostly others moisturizer that I tried: Bio-Essence, Origins.


With a plastic cover on top. It's quite difficult to remove though if you use your fingers or nails to grab hold of the holder on top of the plastic cover. It'd be easier if you just straightaway use your fingernails to pry open the plastic lid. But then that's the whole point of the lid with the holder on top right. But then the suction is quite strong, so it's really difficult to remove if I didn't pry it open lol.


Texture wise, it looks like what it is in the photo. Very pretty colour I love! Lolol.


And obviously soft and watery as shown above here. Dipped using my index finger and it just looked like it's gon fall off my finger anytime. Qiu Qiu dipped more and deeper, so you can see more clearly there on the link I linked above.


See, it's watery and smooth cos it's gel and not cream! Which again - I need to emphasize - is good for oily skin! Oily skin members please don't fret - just get a gel moisturizer and slap it on day and night and you'll see the difference. But please try not to get cream moisturizer even if it says it's oil-free. I don't really trust descriptions unless I get to try it and decide for myself whether it's really oil-free or not. =_____=

BUT there's this thing that I don't quite like about this product, it tends to leave my face sticky. :( Even after a while inside an air conditioned room, it's still sticky! I don't understand why. T_____T So I didn't continue using this anymore after I finished my first tub. Bought 2 tubs together earlier cos it was on promotion, 2 for RM89.90. Gave Chuan the 2nd tub to finish it.

Am currently using Artistry's Hydra-V range. And am very happy with it! Shall write about it some day.

This product is priced at RM69.90 for 50ml and you can find it in Watsons or Guardian mostly, or any supermarket or shops or pharmacies that stock Olay. Remember to look out for sale time especially in Watsons! :B

This is such a short review hahaha but I've showed all about the product and its texture and there's not much to talk about. If you wanna know about the ingredients, sorry I'm not a scientist or chemist so I can't explain to you what the ingredients do. You'll have to do some more research on your own!

No comments: