Thursday, June 11, 2015

What i've been up to recently

Now listening - Vaults - One Last Night

Recently it's all wake up-eat-play-eat-play-sleep cycle since my last paper lol. It's been long since I last slacked like that. The last time I was really slacking this badly was 2 years ago? Lol. I really need to get a job soon, it's already halfway into July and I'm still not bothered with anything else. I need income sigh. Such is life: income ie money and life are 2 sides of a coin, just like education and money. Why is life all about money?

*

So a week plus (I think) ago Yi Min sent me this picture that teaches us Minion's language on WhatsApp. Hahaha. It's so funny (and not to mention cute).

BELLO!


I've been saying 'tatata-bala-tu' to Fei for quite a while now. Hahahahaha. Can't wait for the Minion movie! They're so stupid that I feel so stupidly happy and satisfied when watching them. Does that even make sense? Hahahaha.

And the other day, on the 20th of May, it was all about the 520 hype. In case you don't know/understand, 520 means 我爱你 ie I love you. I don't know how did that come to live, but then I picked that up during primary school lol. So Fei thought that he should be romantic/loving on that day and our conversation went on like this. =_________=


By the way, 1314 means 一生一世 ie for the rest of my life, which for once I thought made sense, as compared to the 520.

As you can see, from Fei's messages he obviously was very satisfied with his actions and what he said. =______= Very clever meh sending messages like that?

Anyway back to the topic. I also tidied my stuffs during the exam month. Yah I always do that, doing things that are unimportant during the exam period zzz. I don't know why am I like this. Sigh. Others were probably busy burying their heads into textbooks, statute books and subject guides lolol.

tadah! here's the outcome!

Hehehe I was so happy looking at them. A very high feeling of satisfaction that they now look so good and tidy. Hahahaha. Then only I went to continue studying. No actually in between I kept going to play Tsum Tsum zzz.

Can you guess what's what in the picture above? :3 I can 100% tell you Fei will 101% fail this lol. He couldn't even differentiate mascara, eye shadow and eyeliner. =_________=

Then one fine day Fei suddenly sent me a picture of a pair of shoes, and told me that they're the pair of shoes that Manny Pacquiao's wife wears. And that that's the brand she turns to. So I looked around on the site and found this pair of shoes I love. T_____T


But it's €135 for fuck's sake (and ALREADY on 50% discount), which will cost me exactly...


HAHAHAHA. =_______________________= So I got all emo and sad on top of the slight depression I was fighting due to the exam pressure. =_____=

Then Fei showed me another pair.


He knew I'd love it BUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM!???! T__________T He knows full well I won't be able to afford it and he still wanna send me and show me. T__________T Then said 'I buy you la'. HNG. Funny meh?

Hmph.

Then recently, since I've regained freedom...


It's family bonding/quality time! :D Day out to celebrate Chuan's birthday in advance on Sunday. Yesterday was the actual day, and he had a day full of lectures hahaha. So mum made it on Sunday.

Had our lunch in Sushi Tei cos he hasn't been there before and he loves Japanese food (we're of the total opposite, not that I hate Japanese food but I don't really fancy Japanese food either).

Also, you should note that my brother doesn't like taking photos with his sister (except during exceptional times when he's in a good mood or happy mood or compliant mood) and the only reason he was happy to take this photo was because he wanted a photo of his handsome hair after his haircut. =_______= And he didn't wanna selfie cos he wasn't in the mood for it, and he didn't want me to take a photo of him alone for him cos he said it's awkward so he threatened me "we take together or I don't want to take" wtf. So okay I complied. I'm such a good sister. And my face always look like a fucking big pao next to his. PISSED. If I let him hold the phone, it'll be worse cos he doesn't know how to catch a good angle fml fml fml fml fml fml. T______________T

It's just like when I take photo with Fei. :(((((( Why you all like that one?

/_________________\

Then a few days ago, I woke up groggily at 12pm (HAHAHA so awesome) and had my brunch mum prepared. Then I got online as usual and checked WhatsApp for messages from Fei, WeChat, IG, FB, Twitter and Dayre (yah so busy hor lol). Suddenly I got a notification saying there are messages from Jasmin Che Che wtf.

I was like O_O WHUT?


After I read her message, I was like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! =_____=

It all began from a long time ago, when I saw this pair of Nike Air Max on Zalora and it's so fucking pretty and it's in my favourite colour and also it's so fucking expensive. RM409. T______T Then they had sale and I was tempted to get it, BUT THEY DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO BRING IN MY SIZE WTF?! So I didn't get it. Plus I was thinking it's not cheap, it's probably fate that they didn't have it in my size, God probably didn't want me to spend. (Consoling myself for the better.)


Then one fine Saturday as mum and I went on a mother-daughter date, we walked past the Nike store in Gurney and saw that there were actually humans (customers) inside. O_____O I dragged a very reluctant mum in, and I SAW THIS PAIR OF AIR MAX FML. It's fate that Zalora didn't have my size because it was then on 30% sale in the Nike store!! Wah mad happy leh.

Then we left the store and I was asking mum, "want ah? Want ah? Want or not? 30%, RM2xx only instead of original price RM409!"
Mum: "What for you want so many shoes, so many pairs at home, and earlier in Melbourne you bought another pair not meh?"
So you know, girls at desperate times (especially me) argued all possible arguments.
Me: "Not same la that one, that one purple colour and not like this one! This one is Air Max leh!"
Mum: *pursed lips in disapproval* "Aiya, I dunno la, you like la."

Wtf thanks for helping mum. Then we went to walk around Gurney and also went into Kate Lynn to get mum her Mother's Day present. Then I was in dilemma again whether to get it cos mum wanted to go home liao. T_____T

Me: "How how how? Want or not???"
Mum: "I dunno la, you buy yourself you want ma buy lo better get it before GST."
Me: "YER I buy myself ah?"
Mum: *raised brows* "Of course I bought you your phone liao ok."
T__________T OKAY LO.

So I decided to go back to the store and asked for my size. The staff didn't even check and told me "sorry your size no more" and gave me a smug face. Wtf? That's how you treat your customer ah. Then obviously my face fell la and I asked whether they can check with other stores if they have my size. She didn't even check and told me straightaway that "cannot check one". WHUT? ZZZZZZ.

I went home, sent David the picture of the shoes and asked him to help me ask Queensbay's Nike store whether they have that design and whether they have my size. He replied me saying they have it WAH MAD HAPPY AGAIN. Fei came to fetch me from class the next day and we rushed to Queensbay. Only to find out that NO MORE my size also. WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS?!

The staff actually suggested an alternative but it's so ugly. T_______T


Fei and I went to all sports shops in Queensbay that day and asked whether they have it, including Al-ihksan, and the staff, a friendly Malay guy told Fei that only Nike boutiques have these types of shoes. T_____________T DREAMS AND HOPE CRUSHED.

Went home and emo and told Ivy and Yi Min about it. :( Ivy said she'll ask her sister to help me look for it when she goes shopping, and also asked me to go on ASOS to check if they have it. T_____T


Found this above pair from ASOS FML. So fucking pretty la how. T_______T But its £105 la how to buy. T______T Use backside buy ah?

So emo again. And suddenly I got this idea... I iMessaged Yeema. Lolololol. Then she went to look for me. T_______T Thank you Yeema! T_____T She found a few pairs, but not what I wanted. And after that she never messaged me back liao. So I thought that she forgot about it and I also never bothered bothering her anymore cos I also felt so paise troubling Yeema going around to look for my shoes.

Until that message Jasmin Che Che sent me!! T______________T Of course I said yes right away la what do you expect. T___________________T Then checked my size and all, and all settled!! T_________T Immediately messaged Yeema to say thank you. Sigh.

FATEEEEE OKAY I'M FINALLY GETTING MY HANDS ON IT IN 3 MONTHS' TIME AFTER SO MUCH EMONESS! *throws confetti*

I also wanted to get a pair of heels from Aldo earlier, but wasn't able to cos again the same problem: "Sorry no size Euro 41, our biggest is Euro 40." WTF? DISCRIMINATE EURO 41 PEOPLE NOW IS IT.


The one with gold heels. T__________T So fucking sexy right. Sigh I just can't fit into Euro 40, I can't. T_____T

Then I found another pair from Cotton On but didn't get it. Until last month when we went out for family time again, mum wanted to get Chuan pants from Cotton On (cos sale that time LOL) and I tried it on and showed her. Wah mum praised me! (She seldom does that =_____=)


She said it looked good on me and I looked good wearing it. Plus it's wedges and not stiletto heels, so I won't fall (don't laugh) and it's more stable for me (someone who doesn't wear heels at all). =_____=

So mummy bought me this! Hehehehehe thank you mummy! :D :D Plus it's only RM89! The Aldo one that I wanted was RM119.70 after 70% discount wtf the original price was RM399. It's super worth it la, but no my size what to do!?? T______T

But I'm happy with this pair! :D


But it also fits just nice, so I've been leaving it alone with socks stuck in it for the past month lolol.

And last few days...


Went for morning jog and then dimsum for breakfast 2 days ago. :D


Started getting tools that I need yesterday! Hehehe new toys with favourite snacks! Got the tools from Mr DIY, much cheaper than Daiso. =____= At RM5.30 each item in Daiso, getting the 3 tools would've costed me RM15.90. But the total I spent (actually mummy paid hehehe) in Mr DIY was only RM8.20! RM1.80 for the measurement cup, RM3.50 for the colourful measurement cups and RM2.90 for the rubber spatula! Hehehehe.


And there's Fei's character in front of my character. ^__________^

I'll be back soon before you know it. :3 Poopaye!!

No comments: