Friday, July 4, 2008

Cheers.

PFFT. I'm back. i'm back. I'M BACK. Zzzz............... Friggin streamyx. I HATE YOU.

Anyway, am looking forward to campfire! we're going to take group photos with big, big huggies. :D we - as in poh chen, hui xian, siew wen, me, kah sing, lee chien are going. we'll rock big time! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D but then how am i going back home? -.- ahh.. nevermind that. i'm sure i'll be able to solve this problem anyhow.

Basically today my mood's quite good. :D and surprisingy my mood's still good during civic. LOL. that's because we shot her till she had nothing to answer us back. cheers! i still hate chemistry. i still hate add. math. brr....

And now my homeworks are piling up. higher and higher. like a mountain. damn it. great, just great. SO MANY HOMEWORK. sejarah we've got a set of paper and a exercise from the text book to do. then xiao kai. then chemistry. then have to copy the procedures. then chinese essay. then modern math. then add. math. WHAT THE HELL???!

No wushu tomorrow! SLEEP. SLEEP LATER. AYEEEE! gonna wake at 9. =p hate saturdays.. school activities. :( but luckily for tomorrow there's only persatuan buddha.

Sigh. see ya peeps tomorrow. only if my line's okay.

so little time,
so much to do.

No comments: