Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sweatness?

I... found this photo! XD forgot to upload it on sunday. hahaha. i mean monday. i mean tuesday. whenever it is. pfft. it's been fully used for 60 days! proudly presenting.......


60-days-old contacts! LOL.

I know i'm lame. so what? i'm just.. so.. bored. i know test's coming up but i still don't have the bloody mood to study. sad case huh. anyway i tried to tear my contacts off on monday when i took it off after i'm back from school. lol. but it just can't break! it's like... so full of elasticity. i wonder how come kiam's contacts split into half? amazing. fascinating. LOL. =p

Bought liquid last week. poh bought it too. G-soft mia. i saw it in kiam's pencil case and kiam said that it's nice. i mean, like, convenient. plus the size's like so mini. lol. and 6ml for 2 bucks only! i'll surely be buying it of course. lol. so last week poh and i went to buy. and guess what. i bought this liquid for not even 1 week and i gave it to chuan already. T.T I DIDN'T EVEN USE IT BEFORE! sad case mannnnnnn. cekik!! grrrrrr....


I'll miss you! -__-

Got our answer book today. lol. answers for all questions in our form 4 sejarah text book! well not all. only structures and essay. haha. rm1.65 only. cheap lehhhhh. XD ANSWERS. all i'm hoping now is, teacher asking us to do textbook's latihan! then i don't have to brainstorm for answers or flip the textbook for answers anymore. i'll just have to refer to this book. =p cool uh.


Jawapan lengkap soalan-soalan dari buku teks sejarah tingkatan 4. HAHA. yay!

My hand.... moved. pffftt.

I feel like going to GP this sunday.
I feel like going to Genting.
I feel like going to G Hotel.
I feel like staying overnight at G Hotel.

I feel like anything except sitting for tests or exams or, STUDYING.
T.T

No comments: