Friday, July 4, 2008

Tagged, again.

Tagged by jessica! thanks girl. :)

7 facts about me
1. i am stubborn. way too stubborn you can imagine.
2. i have a very very bad temper.
3. when i'm about to explode i don't talk to anyone.
4. i am or might be clever and stupid at times or at the same time.
5. i love black and white.
6. being a lawyer is my ambition.
7. i love and cherish my buddies.

7 things that scare me
I can't really think of anything that can scares me... but i'll write what annoys me and what's disgusting to me. =p
1. lizards with slimy skins. UGHH.
2. lalas.
3. piles and tons of homework.
4. teachers.
5. chemistry.
6. physics.
7. biology.

7 songs of the moment
1. Rynn - Zhu Ti Qu.
2. Raymond Lam - Ai Zai Ji Yi Zhong Zhao Ni.
3. Eminem feat. Dido - Stan.
4. David Cook - Time of My Life.
5. Chris Daughtry - Over You.
6. Teriyaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift.
7. PCD - When I Grow Up.

7 things that i always say
1. shuddup.
2. what the hell??
3. poh poh/poh!
4. megan/gan-gan ar gan-gan~
5. kas!!
6. kiam!!
7. ah wen wen~

7 things that matter the most to me
1. family, buddies and............. lol.
2. future!
3. my health.
4. my life.
5. sejarah and english. (so that i can take law.) XD
6. my belongings.
7. my bolster!

7 first times in life (in the last 365 days)
1. had my life blossomed somehow.
2. went out on christmas and new year eve till 12 midnight. lol.
3. Kim Gary and Fish Co. XD
4. having siew wen sleep-over.
5. slept for only like 4 hours or so.
6. created this blog.
7. seriously wrote an english language novel bout us all. <3

7 tagged people
1. anyone who wants to do this. :)
2. anyone who wants to do this. =p
3. anyone who wants to do this. =p
4. anyone who wants to do this. =p
5. anyone who wants to do this. =p
6. anyone who wants to do this. =p
7. anyone who wants to do this. =p

No comments: