Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged.

Tagged by lilian.

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. NO tag backs!

1.0 I'm very stubborn. (well known to my buds.)
2.0 I love to laugh. no idea why, just love it.
3.0 I'm kind of.... short of a nerve. lol. my nerve can't really send nerve impulses to my brain PROPERLY. lol.
4.0 I can be fast and slow at the same time, or fast at a time, or slow at a time. LOL.
5.0 If i'm interested in a book i'll be like really very very very obsessed with it. seriously. i'll be like into the book for a few hours continuously, or even the whole day, or dayS. lol.
6.0 I'm..... loving sejarah. LOL. this is weird i know. but among all subjects i'm studying now i seriously love sejarah! don't know why.
7.0 I simply love GP!!
8.0 I'm addicted to Genting.
9.0 I... am weird (to be exact, unique or special. XD) at times. i say weird things that even cold people like poh doesn't get a single hint what i'm trying to say. LOL.
10.0 I love memorizing piano scores! or even ensemble scores, electone scores etc. haha. call me unique. XD
11.0 I love practising piano... with music. even though the piece is a classical one i'll still be practising it with some techno beat music. HAHA. now call me special. XD
12.0 I love to take photos. =\ no matter where am i i'll just take pictures of anything that's around me.
13.0 Compare to the other girls, i'm boyish. haha. but i don't mind. XD
14.0 I love to see people around me. lol. observe them. see what they're doing. hehe.
15.0 I'll rate my life as 10/10 for now. :)

I would like to tag:
Anyone who wants to do this. XD

No comments: