Sunday, December 5, 2010

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

IT'S SUNDAY TODAY.
TOMORROW IS MONDAY.
NO WORK NO WORK NO WORK.
HAHAHAAAAA.

Came back from work 3 hours ago, fetched Jeremy home today.

Lifeless really.
I don't know what to do when I get online nowadays.
Except tumblring.
Tumblr rocks really. :)
Whenever I'm bored I go there and reblog and reblog and like and like.
Helps a lot.
Many many beautiful picturesss. I love.
But after tumblring I don't know what to do.
I'm so outdated nowadays that I don't even care to check what's going on in Facebook anymore.
Just checking notifications and poking people.
And then, I come here and crap.

Anyway, since tomorrow is Monday..
I'm going to Parkson Oreef to ask for my beautiful shirt again.
If really habis, I will be very sad. :((((
And then I get to wear my sandals also. :D
But I don't know if Smelly can come out after his exam or not. :(
Stupid exam starts at 2pm. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY..... T-T

Sighs.

Oh yeah, my Tumblr has 1000 posts already!!!!
1000!!
Next target 2000. :DDDDDDD
I love my Tumblr. Hahahaaaaaaa.

Sighs. Really getting more and more speechless.
Beeeeep beep beeeep beeeeeeeep.........

Going off. Bye bye.





14 days to go.


Music's the odyssey
It's here for you, for me
Just listen from the magic key
Music's the odyssey
It's here for you, for me
Just listen like your life be free
&
If I knew then
(What I know now)
I wouldn't have said
(I don't need you around)
Alone in this mess
(Silence is so loud)
So I would treat you the best
Baby if I knew then

No comments: