Monday, April 11, 2011

1st Avenue, Straits Quay, and everything nice!

lovely breakfast. :B


Then went to bath and got everything done, waited for Fatpea to reach!
Took him nearly 1 hour to reach here, hmph. :(
Then he ki hiao wanna go and get an EPF account for himself, cause it's on the way to 1st Avenue, hmph. :(
Waited half an hour before his turn, though when we reached it was already 6042 and he got 6045.
All this shitzz.
Zzz...



"You Are Our Priority".

too bored.


Reached 1st Avenue at 3pm, bought Pearl Milk Tea, and idiot Fatpea wanted to eat his late brunch at Kenny Rogers. T-T
People wanted to go to 1st Avenue Cotton On, he used up all my time for his late brunch at Kenny Rogers. :(((




3.35pm, right after Fatpea finished his meal, we went off to fetch Chuan, and it was jamming like mad, and the bloody lorry and the Merce in front weren't brave enough to ngeh with people, causing us behind all jammed zzzzz. Fcktarts.
After fetching Chuan back we went to 1st Avenue again, it's Fatpea's fault, blame him. Hmph.
Walked and walked and visited the Gadget Zone or something like that, it's nothing much. -.-
Very quiet there lol.

Then we went off from 1st Avenue again, went to Gurney Drive to buy rojak, and I wanted to eat Subway suddenly, I miss Subway so much....
I think the last time I had Subway before today was 2 years ago. I mean actually have 1 for myself, not curi-ing Fatpea's.
So Straits Quay here we come! :D


the soup and my Chicken Teriyaki! :D

the damn soup cost me rm4.90, and the idiot girl there didn't say that zzz.



And few places I like and few places I'd like to visit~


i LOVE this place.

i want to visit this place very very very very much, it looks so nice and warm inside from the outside... i'm wondering about the menu....

Charlie Brown is opened!!



and here's fatpea, sitting outside Charlie Brown's bench, with Snoopy and Charlie Brown and fellow friends. i hate Sally.

and yay i like this place too, but not brave enough to walk in. lol.

want to visit this place too!! :D


Next time, maybe after I stopped working full time, I'll visit all these places! :)
I'm haaaaaaappyyy today!

No comments: