Friday, April 8, 2011

#33rd

Someone's feeling guilty and got me something.
It's now sitting on me lappy watching me blog its pictures.
Hahahaha. :B
No it's not cute, I don't like it, because it looks exactly like Fatpea.



original; edited cross process. :)

and sitting on chuan while he's online.


Found this:

"Sometimes it feels like you don't give a fuck about me. Sometimes I wanna yell at you for being insensitive and stupid. Sometimes you drive me insane and sometimes you hurt me. Sometimes I wonder if you ever consider how it makes me feel. Sometimes I wonder if you ever notice. Sometimes I don't get you. Sometimes I don't wanna talk to you. Sometimes I wanna punch you in the face. Sometimes I feel like questioning your every move. Sometimes I wanna stay mad at you forever. But I can't. 
People ask me why I stay with you. I ask myself why I stay with you. I know you're not easy to love. But I can't leave you. Because I love you and I always will despite our difficulties. Forever and always through the ups and downs. I love you."


Yep, all true.

No comments: