Sunday, April 10, 2011

#35th

I finally get to rest tomorrow after 1 whole week of mental torturing days.
And I feel like getting a new pair of specs, MOG's opened next to Elle.
Went in to kepo, Marc Jacobs and Burberry's caught my eyes, but it's impossible for me to get them, cause Marc Jacobs costs RM500 over, no discount, and Burberry costs RM700 over, 30% discount, which is also around RM500 over lol...

Anyway... Thanks for shattering me again.

I was right last night to not looking forward to today.
I see customers and I regard them as bitches.
Seriously, all those aunties, 5 in a gang, they come in, and they dug the offer bin till it's all a fucking mess, and took 1 to try.
Then she doesn't want it, and she didn't answer when And asked her if she wants it or not. Fucker.
Then another aunty, NO HYGIENIC MANNERS, she fucking sneezed on our display clothes.
WUT ZE FUCK??
HELLO AUNTY? HAVE YOU NO MANNERS? YOUR BACTERIAS? CLOSE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH WHEN YOU SNEEZE, AND STOP SNIFFING LIKE A BITCH, IF YOU AREN'T FEELING WELL THEN DON'T HANG OUT WITH YOUR FELLOW BITCHES.
And then some, they dig the fucking offer bin and made a fucking mess of it, and left.
Fuckers. Bastards. Fucktarts.
I don't care if you think I'm downright rude or whatever fuckshits, because they're even ruder than I am, THEY HAVE NO RESPECTS FOR PEOPLE THAT WORK AS PROMOTERS.
FUCK THEM KAO KAO. THEY SHOULD GO TO HELL.
ETC ETC ETC. These are just a few examples out of a million things they did.
When I'm a customer myself, I never dig up people's offer bin and turn it into a big fucking mess.
Fuck all these young and old fucktarts that dug up my offer bin like shit and turned it into a fucking big mess.
Fuck you all bastards.

No comments: