Saturday, April 2, 2011

#27th

It was Bobbi Brown's grand opening this morning.
They had lion dance performance and finger food for people to enjoyyy.
Nothing much, I'm only interested in the lion dance.
Hahaha but no oomph one. :(



everyone standing by.

ribbon cutting, too bad i was busy, if it wasn't because of that, i wouldn't have been able to take this picture to show you, cause i would be down there cutting it. hahahahahahahaha.

a round into the shop.

'eating' the vege and mandarin oranges.

everyone went to touch its body and head, i pity the person inside for getting molested sighs. touch its head ma, why body? -.- stupid people.


Business today actually hit daily target, O.O!
Thanks to the 2 ladies that shopped in our boutique, 1 with a bill of RM600+ and another with a bill of RM300+.
I want to be like the lady that shopped RM600+, I want to be successful by mid or late twenties, so that I'll be able to spend on things I want to buy and for mum and Chuan and my future husband hahahaha.
:D

No comments: