Thursday, April 14, 2011

#38th

Manager came again today.
So not fun. Period.

This morning I went to Cold Storage to help Zuraidi to buy cup noodles, and I queued at the Express lane.
The Indian girl was so hiao, she flirted with a 50+ ang moh uncle.
Wut ze fuck I cannot accept lo.
Zzzzz.
Then an Indian family came to korek offer bean zzz and bought a jacket, and asked the same question for a million times, I lost my patience and answered pointedly.
Zzzzzzzz.
What's wrong with today seriously.

Anyway, Zuraidi finally opened the 2 boxes of new arrival bags that we received yesterday, and there were also key chains, butterfly chains, pretty butterfly chains.
Silver RM29, light gold RM39.
Sighsss...... Who wants to do a good deed?
Just buy from our shop and gift it to me!
Hahahahahaha so ss. I'm so sleepy now forgive me.




Pretty, the chains, yes? :)
And I tried out watermarking on this picture, and I think it looks good? :D

Oh, and Myra was here today, with her mum, she bought a dress to wear for her grandma's birthday dinner.
Hahaha. Cute old Myra. :)

No comments: