Tuesday, June 28, 2011

#101st

Went to Tesco in the morning before going to work, had light lunch at the food court there.
Not too bad, not too nice. Lol... So so la, ok ok nia. -.-
I hate that fat lady zzz...

Ah I had spring roll and bee koh moi, mum had I Love Yoo again.




Then after that I had the yogurt ice cream lol...
I don't like the chocolate, very sweet... I mean, very milky... Lol don't like!
Baaaaaaaaaaaa...




Masuk kerja, and saw the Guardian booklet, flipped through it, and saw Bio Essence.
Thought of getting it but probably not lol.
ANDDDDAAAHHH GOT ME TEE ALREADY!!
OMG SO HAPPY!! :DDDD
And stupid Fatpea bought me a correction tape, hmph I want POOH not Tigger!!
Hmph... He bought it because he's in guilt!
Hate you Fatpea. Hmph.


my loveeeeeee.. T-T she is so pretty...

correction tape and me shirt!! loove loove!


Toodles! :D

No comments: