Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back to school; Queensbay.

Back to school

Poh and I went back to school this morning, to have our most loved char koay teow of course lol and to see fellow friends and teachers, especially CIKGU Goo Ching Ching (in case you are reading this cikgu hahaha).
Went up to the highest floor on Block 98 first, found Kiam lolol hahaha SURPRISE!!
Then Kiam brought Poh and I to find Lee Chien, but that idiot's at the office, so we made our way to the office. -.-
And there she was, looking for her 1119 cert lol.
Then Kiam asked us to get our 1119 certs also, but then they were all there finding their certs, so Poh and I decided to wait. -.-
We waited and waited, and finally it's empty!!
So we found ours, signed our names, and then I curi curi took Han's, Wen's and Liggy's also. XD
So funny hahahaha. We got Wen's cert with Qian Mei's help lol thanks!
And then it was eating time!


char koay teow uncle, now there's a char koay teow aunty????

this is pure awesomeezz.

"aaaaahh...."


Then we went to the book shop and bought ourselves pen.
Koperasi wasn't opened yet zz.
Then we went to the office, talked to some teachers and waited for Cikgu Goo Ching Ching again.
Lol.
Poh went to look at the teachers' timetable, and she saw "Goo Ching Ching" and looked at her timetable.
9th Period, free.

Poh: DAMN! Where's she?!?!
Me: == Poh, this one is sesi pagi one wor. ==
Poh: Oh, shit. Okay.

LOL.

And then, 12pm chun chun she's here!!
And Poh accidentally called her her name hahahahahahaha terus black listed.
Hahahaha. OOPS!
Then we kacau-ed her for a very long time, before Poh saw Chong Wei Peng and we decided to leave.
We left after Poh talked to CWP, and went to Gurney!


poh driving!! :D

jealous, fatpea? :D Nissan Sylphy!!


Reached Gurney and went to walk awhile, Poh bought Each A Cup hahaha.
Then we went to New Wing, passed by Charles & Keith and I wanted to see if Zuraidi's in there, I couldn't see him I don't know where did he go. -.-
So we went up to The Mod House to find Yu Lin.
After talking to her we went back, Poh dropped me home.
Thaaaankk youuuu Poh!! And I know who lives in Marina Bay! HAHAHAHA.


1119 cert. o.o

souvenir from London, thanks poh!! :)


*


Queensbay

:B
It's Liggy's mini advanced birthday celebration surprise! :B

Picked up Wen at 4.35pm, reached Queensbay at 5.05pm through Express Way.
Yay!! I reached Queensbay safely through Express Way without Fatpea by my side!!
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Han was already there with her sis, so Wen and I went to walk around, and I went to hunt for someone's birthday present lol sweat. ==
I pulled Wen into F21. Haha. :)


i love this!!! :(






Then suddenly Han messaged me, "She's here.".
Immediately Wen and I went out of F21 and we walked towards Winter Warmers, and shit when the both of us were outside of Pedro I asked Wen is that girl walking Mingli?
Wen looked and looked and wanted to siam away, but that would be too obvious and Liggy'd have sensed and seen us, so we walked as usual, but faster. LOL.
Then I saw her looking at Braun Buffel wallet hahaha then Wen asked me am I sure that's Liggy.
-.-
I was so worried, I thought she saw us, but if she did she would have called us right, so I concluded NO Chan Mingli didn't see us!
Hahahahaha.

Went in WW...

Me: Uh... Scuse me, if we order cake can you bring the cake first? A friend's coming.
Uncle: Sure!
Wen and I: *looked at the menu, messaged with Han, confirmed the cake.*
Me: Cake of the day la.
Uncle: Blueberry or coffee?
Me: Er.... Blueberry. Erm, do you have candle and lighter?
Uncle: Candle chap koh, lighter rental goh koh.
Wen and I: *stunned* Uh, then nevermind liao la. *weak smile*
Uncle: *laughs* Bluff you one la! If really like this all my customers mah zhao lor.
Me: *swears inward* WHAT THE HECK??? == == ==
Uncle: *served the cake, passed us the lighter* Want to sing birthday song? Chap goh koh.
Me: *points to wen* She's paying!
Uncle: Kidding la! *lol*

... ... I was stunned, lol so surprised at the Uncle's friendliness. Hahaha.
While waiting, I snapped pictures, only 2 though. LOL.





Then Han brought Liggy in! :D



make a wish! :)

wen's artistic hands. -.-


Then we made our choices from the menu, and ordered our meal.
I ordered ala carte, Wen, Han and Liggy ordered set meal.
Their set meal included, a salad, drink, meal, and dessert.
Liggy ordered Pina Colada, then the uncle was like "bu hao he!", then we were shocked and laughed, then Liggy, "hao he!", then the uncle "bu hao he!" again, then Liggy, "hao he! wo he guo liao.", then the uncle speechless and took all orders hahaha.


salad. wen's, han's, liggy's hahaha.

the uncle treated me a glass of warm water because i didn't order drink!


the uncle hahaha we likey him!

liggy's Pina Colada.

wen's Iced Peach Tea.

han's Strawberry Cocktail.

my Chicken spaghetti.

wen's Beef Bolognese.


liggy's.

han's Almond something hahaha.

our desserts!!


And when we finished our meals, the uncle treated me pudding too!
Hahaha together with Han, Wen and Liggy's desserts hahaha.

Uncle: You all 3 sets right, I treat you 1.
Us: Ah? Thank you!

Hahahaha omggg first time I met such a nice person!
Lol! The next time I visit QB with Fatpea I'll pong chan you uncle. :D

Happy advanced birthday Liggy!!
Yes! You are turning 19! Hahaha as old as Han and I.
Weeee!
I hope you like the presents from us. :D
And I'm glad we made your day, although it's just a small small surprise.
Hahaha. :B

No comments: