Sunday, June 5, 2011

#82nd

I shall make a list of what happened today aye?

1. Had rice and fried egg and spinach for lunch before going to work.
2. Flipped through theStar and saw the article "New club to offer sex lessons" and then "FB group counters 'sexist' wives club" below the former article. LOL.
3. Went to work at 12.15pm, was raining.
4. Reached work, damn sienz with all the Indo Chinese, sorry I'm not discriminating or being racist or whatever crap, but seriously STOP DIGGING MY BEANS!!!!!
5. While the 2 Indo Chinese were still there digging my beans another Indian lady with her maid and little daughter came in and made noises oh god THE SOUND POLLUTION THAT TIME WAS TERRIBLE! And served them, they gave us a RM1200 business.
6. Dinner break at 4pm, went to find Fatpea, I actually brought my carrots to work, and planned to eat it during break time for dinner, sadly I couldn't stop myself and Fatpea ordered fried rice for me zzzzzz so I had a set of fried rice and Fatpea had another set of fried rice.
7. First-time communication with Soong Liang today LOL.
8. Fatpea's grandma came.
9. I saw 3 good looking guys. (Fatpea also kap lui so I'm not in the wrong to kap zai kay.)
10. I felt hungry not long after I felt bloated.
11. Xian Xian came with her mum and grandma, and her little 5-month old sister. Very cute little sister she has, so damn chubby and seriously she has a lot of really black hair!
12. A couple came in last minute and the girl was very boastful. Her boyfriend's better than her. Nicer than her.

That's about it, oh yeah I wanna write this down for yesterday's, but I'm too lazy to edit so I'll be saying it here instead. :B
Had bak zhang in the morning yesterday, and I poo-ed 5 times yesterday.
I think it's because of the fucking pork I accidentally ate.
Mum said the one she gave me was PORK FREE, but when I ate, suddenly I felt PORK, and then I thought maybe I felt WRONG, who knew after a few bites when I was putting in my mouth another bite that bite had FUCKING LARD.
I felt like dying I felt so disgusted ARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I'm half Islam, due to the fact that I'm actually Zuraidi's godchild.
Hahahahahahaha. :B

No comments: