Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#90th

Yay mum bought me a bracelet today!!
It's actually an anklet, but the lady cut off a bit of it and it became a bracelet! :D
And guess what it's only RM7 weee!
Thanks mum I love you!




Fatpea picked me up from work today, hmph I'm still angry....
He bought me fries from McD. -.- -.- Give you 3 sweat eyes. ===
Then he also bought me something which again made me feel guilty and happy. -.- Give you 3 sweat eyes again. ===
Guess what's it!


Delicious!!

guess what!

it'zz tiiiirraaaammiiiiiisssuuuuuuuu!!


Crazy Fatpea also bought the cup for me, he paid another 2 bucks for it. -.-
I'm keeping the cup!!
I'm not gonna let mum steal it from me wahahahahaha!!
Shared and finished the Tiramisu with Chuan, awesomez! :B
I still hate you Fatpea, hmph... Bluek. :d


theeee cuppp! :B


I'm happy again today!! :D
But I'm still wondering, why did my phone's battery go flat so fast? :(

No comments: