Monday, June 20, 2011

S U R P R I S E ! :D

Fatpea fetched Chuan, went to wash his car, dropped Chuan and I went off.
Wanted to visit Tesco but hmph, Fatpea said it's not opened. Hmph.
Went to Straits Quay again, and the idiot wanted to eat cake. -.-
He wanted Delicious but I pulled him to Secret Recipe instead.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!


i like this ceiling lamp. hahaha. :B

fatpea's cake.

ahhh ha it was 4 something and fatpea should thank me cause i saw it not him, and he stupidly ordered LONG BLACK just because he thought the name sounds so yeng and when the coffee came he couldn't stand the bitterness. idiot.

LONG BLACK. D: i likey though. :B


After that we walked and walked around, and headed to Gurney at 5.40pm. :B
Fatpea suspected nothing, even though I said I wanted to have dinner at 7 something.
Lalalalalala.......
Oh yaaahhh, I bought my belt!! :B
And our plan nearly failed, stupid Allan Choo's too obvious, Fatpea spotted them. -.-
But our acting's good, so everything was fine. xD
I said I wanted to go in Parkson, and we waved goodbye. xD

Fatpea bought a set of wallet and belt as the belated Father's Day gift for his dad, then we went to goyang around some more.

Then it was about 7.30pm when Elaine messaged me, we went into CRH and weeeeeeeeeeee tada!
The crazy gang's there.
:B
Elaine and Kelly surprised Wai Chun and Mr. Joe Thin as well, lol, happy surprise!
Even though Fatpea's a very mini one. D:

Had our dinner, and the scrumptious BR ice cream cake for WC and Joe Thin, thanks for treating the cake, lol, my stomach was about to burst...

Sorry Fatpea, no cake for you, but I have 2 prezzies for you, 1 mini and 1 your love. ^_____^

No comments: