Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Col'

Yeees..... College started 2 days ago, the first day was just 3-hour long, to brief us on the subjects and lecturers and library lol...
English Literature is scary, 7 papers for part A or something like that, and there's a part B some more. -.-
I didn't really listen to that, I was daydreaming that time.
And for Business Studies, I wasn't even a tit bit impressed with the lecturer......
Thinking Skills! I likey the lecturer, too bad he's teaching the 30% part only, and he's sharing it with another lecturer. -.-
...

And yesterday was the I C E B R E A K I N G day, zzz I hate it....
I've always hated this damn ice breaking thingy.
I'm not born to socialize lol.
Faiill......
But it wasn't that bad, not that good either.
Everyone's calling me Meen. -.- ...

Anywayzz class will only start next Monday, I'm wishing myself all the best lololol.

Time to go FW, toodles. :)

No comments: