Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mum!

No colourful words, no big fonts, nothing. Nada.

Happy Birthday mum, I'm wishing you a very Happy Birthday here. :B
May good health, good luck, wealth, harmony, peace, everything will always be with you. xD

Thank you so much for everything, you are the best and you will always be the best.
Although there may be times you aren't, like... when you're nagging. ._____.
Thank you for working so hard, working your arse off just so I can attend college.
I can't contribute much, but I will pay for my books and my monthly allowances myself.
I won't spend my money like flowing water, I will try to save as much as I can, though sometimes it just happened that my mouth is very itchy and I still want to eat something even though I'm already very full, like TF or Gelatomio hehehehe but that won't be very often!

Have an awesome year ahead mum. 2012 is kaming.

We all love you, NEXT YEAR IS YOUR YEAR!!!
XD
HALF CENTURY OF LIVING!!!
HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: