Friday, July 1, 2011

Straits Quay with Ze daughter... :)

Went to the bank, to the temple with mum, and mum dropped me at Gurney afterwards.
Went to find Fatpea again of course, kacau-ed him and played FW hehehe. :B
Mum picked me up again after she fetched Chuan, went home.

And then at 4.15pm off I went, heading to Straits Quay in mum's car. :B
Met Kiam, had dinner at Delicious! :D
Kiam ordered beef lasagna, I ordered Zuchinni Chips, not knowing what it is... -.-
I thought it's something like Nacho's or Chaco's or Chips, mana tau...
Fried cucumber with cheese omg.. CUCUMBER!!!
I didn't even bother to take a picture of it, it'd be DECEIVING, the look of the CHIPS.
It's not that bad, the smell and taste of the cheese is very strong so the cucumber's taste is actually covered up.
But when it's cold, omg you can imagine it... ==

Stroll around a short while after dinner.


crazy girl took a picture with Snoopy.


Went inside Jaben, the guy served us lol so paiseh swt....
Kiam was only trying out the headset omg... -.-
Went out, and then went inside Apple lol... ==
Sighs I want an iPod... Can I? T-T

Walked to the end, went down, went outside, stroll for like 5 minutes before mum called, and we're off home.
Lol. It's a good short meet up, we'll be having more meet ups like this soon, with Wen okay.
Hahaha. ;)

No comments: