Friday, July 29, 2011

TGIF.

It's Friday... But it wasn't a good Friday.
First we had Time Test early in the morning, god damn 3 questions in 2 hours lol no one taught us how we are supposed to write the essay, as in what techniques what ways bla bla... So I only managed to crap 2 pieces of essay answers for 2 questions in 1 hour 30 minutes' time.
Luckily we were allowed to refer to our notes. LOL. If not, I don't know what's going to happen to my answer sheet lolol...

THEN, it was ze freaking MISSY.
OMG I WAS SO IRRITATED!!! What kind of human is that??? Made of shit, possibly.
IT WAS NOT STOPPING. Until Law lesson.
URGH... I feel so disgusted.

Sighs, and we made a lot of noise in ze library, ze librarian kept staring at us lol hehehe... I wonder if we're blacklisted hahahaha.

It's Saturday again tomorrow... I feel so tired sighs...
Can I just stop working starting October? :( Yes, I'll probably stop working starting October... Or November.
Like today, we're assigned to read and UNDERSTAND an 11-page long article case for homework. The reading part isn't a problem, it's the UNDERSTANDING part that's such big problem. The case's in the Chapter Pack, and the Chapter Pack's in Classic England English, so please imagine how I'm going to suffer from reading it. I don't even have the time to read it this weekend, cause my shift's 1-10 and 10-10 on Saturday and Sunday fuck.
So tired. So very tired. No matter I have to keep withdrawing money from my account, I'd rather do that than tiring myself max.

God please help me.

x

No comments: