Friday, July 8, 2011

Very brief updates. :)

4th July, Monday
Someone got his new phone. >;,(
Used up me voucher for Starbucks, buy 1 free 1 Frap! :)
Stupid Fatpea wanted to order 2 same ones omg wth. -.- -.- == ==
In the end he ordered Java Chips for himself and mine Dark Mocha! :B





Then we went to Tesco and had our dinner at Mizi Bistro.
Fatpea ordered the RM25 set, I had only mushroom soup with garlic bread. RM14... mahalnya...





5th July, Tuesday
God damn ice breaking.

6th July, Wednesday
Went to Gurney in the morning with mum.
Had Gelatomio. :)


lemon, raspberry cheesecake, crunch and jam, passion fruit.


7th July, Thursday
Stayed home all day, Kiam came and lingered around for about 1 hour plus before leaving to McDonald's again lol.
Did my nails, and damn it was awesome, it was beautiful, until I smeared my nails...
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahkkk.




Then I ki siao in the night, tried on Chuan's boxers LOL. :B


should i put this for my profile picture? still contemplating baaaaa.

and presenting you the rude boy! x)


8th July, Friday
Went to Mahindrama to pray just now, before going to Gurney.
Oh yeaaaahhh, went to 1st Avenue, saw ze clearance, bought Chuan another school bag for spare. -.-
RM29.90 only!! For a Converse bag! :B
I saw a pair of shoes, wanted to get it, but... -.- Lol I asked mum can I wear that to dinner hahahahaha.

Anyway went to Gurney after that and had Gelatomio again hahahaha.


hazelnut chocolate, lemon, crush and jam, cookies and cream!


These few days have been very awesome. :)
Arh god damn it working again tomorrow. >:(

No comments: