Sunday, November 27, 2011

Books and goodies :)

Earrrrlyyy in the morning mum woke me up but I didn't get up and groggily heard her saying Uncle Alex's back and called up and asked us out.
I didn't bother about it and continued sleeping until 11am. ==
And in the end I didn't follow them because I wanted to stick myself to Fatpea all day long. :B

Reached Straits Quay at 2pm, cars so many like there are no taxis no buses no motors.
Humans everywhere like an army of gazillion of ants.
orz
Still found a place about 15 minutes later, and we went to the fair. :D
So happy I got my stuffs at such cheap priceeeeee omg. :D
Fatpea bought his fulscaps and Topgear and got a free goodies bag. :D


special today: The Wedding Girl - RM7.90 (np RM95.90), The Last Empress - RM19.90 (np RM129.90).
The House At Pooh Corner - RM16.90, correction tape refills with free correction tape - RM9.95.
REAL BARGAIN! :B

fatpea's free goodies in the goodies bag. :B ngiaks the HadaLabos are now all mine. :b

hehe all mine! baaaaaaaa.


Lalalala. Fatpea fell asleep for some timeeee.
Why oh whyyy yoooo pig. :B


Hundred Acre Wood!! so jolly. :D


Ftw please kill me I haven't been studying for weeks, I'm officially dead meat because mock's around the corner. :{

No comments: