Wednesday, November 23, 2011

BREAKING DAWN TOMORROW!!

Hello world.
I am very very bored right now, Fatpea's out having dinner, grandma's birthday.
Happy Birthday Ah Maaaa. :B
It's all Fatpea's fault I forgot to get something for her. Hrmph...

Went to Queensbay today and had my lunch+dinner there, so damn full. :(
Then we walked and walked and walked around and yahhh went into F21 and saw this pair of reeeeealllyyyy lovely shoes sighs RM109 ftw.
I shall just leave my idea of getting it. Sighssss...
Also went to Fippers to get Fatpea's flip flops. :B
Stupid Fatpea so papai wanted flip flops from al-Ikhsan hrmph Fippers are as good okay!
And weee Fatpea bought a Fippers Classic and it's only RM14.90 compared to his al-Ikhsan RM79 RM49.
Rich peapou hmph.
Oh yeah, come to think of it, once Gurney's Fipper's opened I shall get myself a pair of flip flops too, mine's pretty worn out. D:

Went to Gurney after that, bought mum a bottle of lotion at L'Occitane. :)

CANT FORKEN BELIEVE I'M WATCHING BREAKING DAWN IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS' TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
And we passed by Breaking Dawn's big big poster and Fatpea pointed it and I got squeaky and real excited. @@
BREAKING DAWN BREAKING DAWN BREAKING DAWN!! :DDDD
Aaaaaaa Kstew I luva you. :)
You're awesomez.

I want Fatpeaa naooooooo sighs.
T-T
And yes I have a homework but I just remembered about it about 2 hours ago so woteva it's not until the next Tuesday we're going to have that class. :B
Ftw shoes sighs shoes o shoes.

No comments: