Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Critic yourself before the others.

I have no idea how to start this post really. But if you could start a fucking topic like this, then I'm sure I'll be able to start this post somehow. I guess this post's going to be full of vulgarities, but it doesn't matter, that's the way I am. At least I don't pull the others down to make myself up high.

No one's perfect, and if you think you're the best among all and no other girls are compatible enough for you, then STAY SINGLE. But, the problem is, if you're already the best, most girls will want to be with you, and what's actually happening is the opposite. TOTAL opposite. You are NOT handsome, you are NOT the best, you are NOT cool, you are NOT funny, and the worst is, NO ONE wants you! So for fuck's sake, before you start saying the others are not of standard for you, look into the mirror and look at the reflection of yourself.

And I guess, the reason for everything you gossiped about her is because - note I used "IS", because I can only think of 1 reason why the fuck you gossiped about her - she REJECTED you, and you FAILED. Period. Feeling angry, feeling humiliated, feeling low, you are now trying to pull her down to make yourself appear high. But sorry, no one will be successfully deceived by this kind of childish act. GROW UP. BE A MAN. What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't be such an ass won't you?

Next, why the hell are you saying her attitude's very bad? Just because she doesn't talk to you her attitude's bad? Or because she can communicate well with lecturers and you fucking can't? That's so pathetic of you. You're not even a man, you're just a little boy, feeling insecure all the time, and to make yourself feel secured you attempt to pull the others down. So sorry to tell you, you are not going to be successful fucker.

I don't know if you talked about me or not, but 1 thing is for sure, whatever fuck you gossiped, it just proves more and more that you're merely a little boy and not a man. Sissy. :)

But there's this matter that I'm really very pissed off with you. Wanna know what? You simply announced our private stuffs to the others. FUCK YOU FOR THAT. Before you fucking wanna share other's private stuffs, ask for my fucking PERMISSION. Ask for OUR fucking permission. How stupid can you be? I thought we're studying law, we studied ELS, we studied Tort half way, and you fucking don't know the law? What fucking kind of human are you? MUTATED? For god's sake!

Sorry to tell you, we're not of standard for you, but we both have the best other half in the world, and you, THE BEST, are LEFT FOREVER ALONE in the world, because no one wants you. NO ONE. Even though we're like shit to you, we are happy, and you, the gold, are PATHETIC, SAD, and ALONE. I feel so sorry for you. So very sorry. :) Cheer up, I think it's better for you to stay forever alone than to have a girlfriend that you'll never think is of standard for you.

As a conclusion, fuck you for what you said. EVERYTHING. And thank you.

No comments: