Saturday, November 19, 2011

On Cloud 9 ;D



BYE MALAYSIAN STUDIES.
HAHAHA.

The exam sucked by the way.
Old aunty's tips were all rubbish, she gave so many, only a few of the total of what I read were in the paper.
Zzzzzz.
Forken subjective questions involved Portugal. ANCIENT PORTUGAL IN MALAYSIA. ==
Ftw telus mati.

Went to Gurney with mum Chuan and Fatpea weeeee Dragon-i hehehehe was meant for Fatpea to treat mum but since Chuan and I tagged along hehehee. :B
Had the best ever noodles there. I shall order the same thing next time. :B

Visited Popular, saw these reeeeeaaallyyyyy cute Christmas stickers omg. Bought 3 of them! :)
Mum bought them for me weee!
Bought pens also, Chuan and mine hehehe!
So happy so I don't have to buy pens for the next few months already, probably the next 6 months hahahaha.
:D

Weeeeeeeee HOLIDAYS ROCK!
Am I the only one feeling jolly joyous for Christmas? :D

No comments: