Thursday, April 12, 2012

Chyuan's Advanced Birthday Lunch.

Our plan worked smoothly and Chyuan didn't suspect anything... BRAVO!! :3 Kkkk I know I look like shit in all photos... Had our lunch at Cheers, and thanks to the girl who helped to take pictures for us.


everyday FB la.

:3 chocolatey chocolate cake. it's so chocolatey you won't believe it's only LIGHT chocolate.


group pix. urgh i just can't-

the birthday girl.. :)


Went to Gurney for a while after that, I feel like dying today... And that fucking Porkchop, the next time you meet me, I'm not gon be the one who says sorry, you're gon be the one who's saying sorry. Fucken Porkchop.

Happy Advanced Birthday Chyuan Chyuan, glad you're happy... :)

Moral's fucked, I totally don't know what am I reading and what is it all about, why's Moral so fucken difficult??? I'm not studying Psychology you know...