Monday, April 2, 2012

Bits of here and there... :)

23rd March
Went to 1st Avenue, cuz Chuan's meeting his friends there, and because Fatpea wanted to go there, because he's the driver. Bought myself a charm bracelet at Cotton On, I believe it's about the same as the ones Yeema bought me last year. Price tag shows R2.50, when I pay, it's only RM2. :D




25th March
All excited about Cheers. Saw the big big banner outside of Cheers, saying main courses starting from only RM8.90, and then I saw in their Facebook, early birds before 7pm get free soup with a main course ordered! Planning to visit there with mum and Chuan, cuz Fatpea wanted me to be his guinea pig first AHA. Then I saw them posting food deal offered in MyOOO, only RM15 for a set of main course, drink, soup and ice cream! This is much more better than the offer of 'Main courses starting from only RM8.90 and free soup'... Did some research immediately and found out that MyOOO accepts BANK IN! Because... before this, I'm not really a person whom really believe in these stuffs... So I discussed with Fatpea and Fatpea went to bank in the money for me! :3 And then everything was settled and suddenly I just got the best feeling in the world with the best deal in my hands!! T-T


26th March
I got excited and went to Google 'Penang food deals', and found Groupon, MyDeal, Everydaylivingsocial... HAHAHAHA. This was when I got really really excited and saw many many food deals. In the end my attention was fully attracted by the Jade Blossom offer, its original value's RM120, with the deal, it's only RM58 dang! Also saw a pair of beautiful earrings in Groupon, original value RM150, with the deal it's only RM55!! Immediately thought of getting it for mum, but sadly both Livingsocial and Groupon don't accept bank ins, they only have online banking. :( And then the next thing I remembered was getting all frustrated with CIMB and all these shits, and was chatting with Kelly, trying all ways... Still, no, nothing worked. Emo. T-T


27th March
Went to the bank's ATM machine to generate my pin, and went to the Popular clearance as I remembered Chuan wants other Edgar & Ellen books. And... got myself books again. D:

After we're done wandering, Fatpea and I came home and we were so excited of what we're going to do... =_____= Fatpea was more excited than me. I wasn't that excited. I was just hoping it would work. Cuz I really really wanted to get mum that earring so badly... Then everything was successful again, the Jade Blossom deal, the earrings, omg I had the best feeling in the world again!! T-T


clockwise from top: top 2, 2-in-a-packet, rm5; rm5; rm5.
how awesome?! :D RM15 for 4 books!

momma yeohz earrings! ah the wonders of Swarovski... surprise, surprise!


29th March
Went to the clearance sale again, this time with the college gang. Lulz. Got a super super bargained book at only RM0.99. LOL.


how awesome??! hahahahaha got so excited.


Got so excited with the super bargained book and kept telling everyone, asking everyone to guess how much is it... Hahahahaha. Fatpea came to fetch me on bike, hee. When I first saw him I showed him, and he ignored me just like always. And because the weather's so shit hot, I was too lazy to think where to eat because obviously Fatpea doesn't want to have dinner with me, so I suggested Subaidah, I wanted their Maggie Goreng but WHUT THEY NO MAGGIE GORENG?!?!?!?! Down telus please. Had Roti Telur CHEEEESSEEE....!!! It wuz so cheesey I wuz so happy even though no maggie goreng. T-T Passed by Hui Jen's house when we were on the way back, saw that someone passed away? :/ Didn't dare to ask, but whomever it is, please Rest In Peace.


30th March
Full update please visit this post if you would like to know what happened. :3 Fatpea printed my vouchers for me too! :D


by just looking at them makes me so happy!! :'D


31st March
I was also very excited on this day, because Mommaz, Chuan and I are walking to Cheers to have our dinner in the evening! And to claim the free Starbucks drink with Fatpea! :D And because I was so free (apparently I didn't study) I did my nails...


Elianto's nail colours suck, or maybe just this one... i just had to use my crackers to crack the colour... :3


Oh God Cheers' food were so good! I luv their grilled fish so much, no foul smell, no weird smell, simply awesome! Mum and I ordered the same thing, Grilled Garlic Fish, and Chuan had Carbonara Spaghetti.


soup of the day. it wuz good.

iced lemon tea. awesome - not much ice, not too sweet, not tasteless either.

chuan's carbonara spaghetti. i tried only the sauce, pretty good.

mum's and my grilled garlic fish! omg this is awesome! xD

i didn't know why did the waitress brought us this, but we didn't use it...

and lastly, our ice cream. :) mum took vanilla, chuan took choc and i took the strawberry. eeks.


We actually waited not long for everything, except for the ice cream, probably because of the increasing people coming in? :3 We then went to pay after we finished our ice cream, and guess what, no tax! :D Maybe it's because we used the vouchers and the vouchers are inclusive of the tax? :O I don't know... need to check later. :D

We then walked home, mum praised them! MUM PRAISING AN OUTLET LIKE THIS. Awesome! Then I waited for Fatpea to reach... and when he reached, I asked Chuan to unlock the gate for me, he asked me 'Why he so let you so dangerous alone go down one?' OHOHOHOHO Fatpea's dead.

No Fatpea didn't feel guilty. He even laughed. Idiot.

He insisted we should head to 1st Avenue, and we met Wan Ying there lulz.


our free grande dark mocha frap. :3


988 crew was there, so noisy. The queue for the free grande frap became a dragon in just a min or two. Scary. Luckily we were early. :O And guess what, Daniel Lee's also there LULZ biggest joke of the year no one was watching him... Down. Lol.


look at the queue for the free frap. from the counter of Starbucks to Coach... lulz.

he's so sad i didn't even bother to go to the front to get his picture right. :3


Then as we were leaving, Fatpea said he's hungry, I thought he had dinner, but he didn't... =_____= I don't know what should I say... He wanted Subway at first but I can't remember the reason he changed his mind, or did he even give me a reason or just pulled me away? == We went to Gurney, and he wanted Kenny Rogers hello you need to save your money Mr? So I suggested the newly opened in Gurney Kopitan lulz. Food there aren't that bad, quite ok...



fatpea's koay teow th'ng... it's nice but... they put a lot of ajinomoto inside. D:

apple juice with qq jellys, too sweet, i don't like.

roti kahwin! this is awesome, must eat! :D


Left for home after Fatpea finished his meal. He wuz a happy bear after he cured his tummy. ==


1st April
Happy April's Fool's Day!

No one pranked me, I pranked no one, yes not even Fatpea and I'm regretting this now as I am typing. Slapped on the eye masks and nose strip and spent my day with a chapter of Business and half an hour of work out with Chuan. :3


yes i'm very lazy i killed 2 birds with one stone...


2nd April
Nothing much today, woke up at 11.45am instead of 10.45am and spent some time with BS, I'm really a piece of dead meat already... T-T Went to my mailbox, saw updates from Groupon, MyDeal and LivingSocial, and aha purchased another food deal!! Hahahahahaha. Because of this my bank account's money has been decreasing... :( Must stop.

Slapped on a facemask just now.




Also saw in FB that it was HJ's father that passed away. Please do RIP, uncle.

And in case you're wondering, I myself also don't know why am I uploading stupid pictures of myself slapping on masks and nose strips on my blog. Just for fun! :D Goodbye. It's already 12:22AM of 3rd of April. Goodnight.





Wow this is one loooooooooooooooooongggg post! :B