Friday, April 6, 2012

These 3 days.

On Wednesday, I received my Bonuslink card subbed under mum's. On Wednesday, my Forsaken World's finally done downloaded. On Wednesday, I went to the library for half an hour before mum reached, and saw these words on the table... k I'm not going to tell what words, I'll upload the pictures soon.........

Then yesterday, mum and Chuan went to cut their hair, and I tagged along, and trimmed my hair. Was worrying since Wednesday night that my hair may be ruined, cuz even till now I only trust Uncle Andrew in cutting my hair but sighs... And it turned out fine, so fine... Not too good, not too bad either. So I guess everything's fine. Then we went to Gurney, had lunch at Kopitan. Mum claimed a free Boost, cuz one of the name of the day for 'What's Ya Name Game' was Mei/May, so mum earned a free Boost! Then we went to DP, bought mum her Mother's Day present, and got my shorts. Yes again I'm saving it for next year. Also bought the shoes at Bata, luv it. :)

Today, went to Lim Huat Bee's place and spent another RM180 sighs. Went to Sunshine City and then Gurney again, had our lunch at Little Nyonya today. Mum met her loooooooooooong lost friend and they got so excited... == Chuan saw this guy mannequin with a very big crotch and got excited... == Went to Popular and asked them about my novel, NOT THERE YET. ... So forken pek chek WHEN'S THE FORKEN BOOK GON ARRIVE IN POPULAR?!?!?!

Sigh...

So down now, I knew things like that will happen once they're back. But whatever. Yep used to it. Yeh. Whatever.

So we're having another Moral small test tomorrow, and I'm wondering what will be up for it. Urgh. Haven't been studying for daaaaaaaaaaaaayssssss, I feel so guilty... :'( Downloaded the wrong FW, it wuz the INTERNATIONAL FW, lulz.. Now downloading the Malaysia one, no wonder I didn't get to play TOG and no wonder the English used in that FW I played on these three days was so good. Sigh how many days left to mock and CIE? I really don't wanna fail.. Yes I should be putting effort... I'll try my best.

Anyway, pictures will be up soon, it's just not now, not tomorrow.