Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuestuesday~

Sighs woke up a few times before I really wanted to get off the bed. Why? Because of my face, because of my skin. Scratched and scratched and scratched and still sleepy I suddenly realized I was scratching my face which I shouldn't be doing I immediately stopped but sorry what done's done. _|_ So I woke up with my face swollen a lil cuz I scratched it too hard I think. T-T

Had the oatmeal mum bought the other day for breakfast, tastes good with milk. :3 Then into the bathroom with the daily routine and after my shower because I was so bored but I didn't want to study, I blew my hair dry and wanted to have fishtail for today but apparently Fatpea hates me doing that hmph so I did and then I undid it...




Then yours truly got all hyped because after I undid it my hair was a liiiillll wavy, very very very very liiiilll, but I still got hyped. Because I did the fishtail when my hair was 98% dried and by the time I was done it was 100% dried and when I undid it tada you get lllliiittlleeee wavy hair! :B




Fatpea reached at 2 somethinggggggg and we went to Tzu Chi to drop some stuffs and he wanted to have TGIF and insisted he wants it but I too insisted no to TGIF cuz TGIF is so expensive but he kept doing his stupid emo sad face so I didn't want to talk to him and turned away. Then in the end we went to Paragon still but had our lunch at Goku Raku Ramen instead. Hahahahaha.




I didn't want to eat anything at all because all 3 types of their soup are cooked with pig's bones... I DON'T WANT. T-T But in the end stupid Fatpea spotted one without soup only gravy, and because that weird guy was standing there waiting for order I simply agreed. Fatpea had his noodles LARGE, I had my noodles SMALL. The difference between their large and small is really heaven and earth lulz not in the pictures though. :3 And mine came with a half boiled egg omg so nais weeee!! And I just don't know why and don't understand why's Fatpea so annoyed with me taking pictures of our food recently... T-T He's just like Chuan. I hate you all, guys are all the same. Idiots. Oh and today Fatpea suddenly very guai he voluntarily ordered green tea!!!!! HAHAHAHA.

Then we went to Gurney. Saw a pair of shoes I luvvv in Bata, Fatpea had a different PERCEPTION from mine, I think it's nais Fatpea said no. I don't know why's he opposing me so much on what I think recently. I just don't know why. HMPH. =_____=

And then we had Golden Crust pies before we went home!!! :D :D :D Finally, after a month we're here!! :D Stupid Fatpea promised to visit there with me after it's opened, that promise was made before it's opened. :( And he gave me so many bullshit excuses of not going there with me. Hmph...




Fatpea had chicken pie, I had apple pie, and I tapao-ed their 'Almond Pear Pie' home for mommaz. Yay I luv their apple pie!!! :D So in case anyone of you (if there's any besides Fatpea) that reads this blog wants to get me a birthday present but doesn't know what to buy and then plans to buy me a cake, save your money and just get me an apple pie from Golden Crust k. So much cheaper, you happy I happy. :D

Golden Crust ticked off, now the only one left: Macaroon Cafe. ;) The next visit to Gurney, I promise, I'll visit there.