Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm still Alive.

Hello. I'm still alive. If you're worried that I've fell into some deepest pit of hell, you're wrong. And thanks for worrying lol. Kkkk just joking about that sarcasm. Justtt jokiiiinggg. I need to vent out here, in this post, on this blog. Actually I'm writing because my stupid Fei Fei was saying I haven't been updated my blog for N years. :3 Ok I didn't know stupid Fei Fei still reads this, I have no idea there are reader(s) LoL.

Uhhhh... Life's been busy, hectic, frustrating... Started working since the 1st of July, and am still working nao till the end of the month. So sleepy nao as I'm writing this. Zzzz.. I have tonnnnnnsssss of photos waiting, but I just can't move my ass to transfer them to the computer and edit and upload. All that shit can wait. I'm super lazy and whenever I have the time nao, Mommaz/Chuan/Feifei/babyNote is my priority. HAHAHA. So not funny... Umph.

Ok some new news (old by now though LoL):
1. Took over this HYPERACTIVE student for a month, nearly died from teaching him.
2. Bought mum Apple pie from Delicious for her birthday, no money to get her cupcakes YET.
3. Baby Note's here on the 28th, I got to unbox it on the 29th, started using it on the 29th, got it its accessories on the 29th and went home with it and Feifei on the 29th. Too much love for it.
4. YESTERDAY - yes, finally a decent news - my salary's finally banked in after N days!!! Ok no not N days but only 4 days but I still considered 4 days as a hundred years becos I'm desperate for money - So I finally went to Focus Point to get ze lens! 3 pairs for only RM95 hahahahaha how awesome! SUPER STEAL. Sadly they have no ready stocks for my power so they're helping me to order and this Sunday am gon go get it! :D
5. And again took over these 2 girls yesterday and it's gon last for a month, my first pair of normal students. Good girls. Awesome.

Yeh that's all. Maybe in the holiday soon I'll update all pictassssss. :3 We'll see... Happy and satisfied, Feiiifeiiiiiiii? :*