Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tea Time

Wuz wondering how will I look like in Glinting Brown lulz. :3 Started wearing it today. First day.



and tadah i look like this.


I think I prefer my luvly Shimmering Gray. :( But I have to finish wearing them first before I can go back to my old colour ahhhh. Sigh! Anyway I followed mum out before noon and we went to Gurney for a short walk. Tried the signature dessert of Hui Lau Shan and it wuz surprisingly good. No wonder so many people always queue up at the entrance. =_____=


Mango Romance.


After that mum dropped me home, and in the noon Fei came to pick me and we headed to Straits Quay! I was angry at him I forgot why... And then he didn't know we're going to Delicious to makan the tea time set and he kept on asking who am I gon meet... Lalalala. Stupid pig. And when we went into Delicious... == The goddamn queue was so long zzz and some people are really brainless, if you're not ordering then move the fuck a side, don't stand in the middle of the line zzz. Anyway we managed to get our table and ordered our choices.



Long Black and me luvly Chamomile Tea!! ^^v


Red Velvet luvvv.

scones, dark chocolate balls, strawberry with chocolate sauce dippings, and cookies.

awesome sandwiches and some duck something lulz. :3


The tea set wasn't that bad, I just don't like a few things in it. Oh well. As long as I have my Chamomile with me. :D Anyway Delicious's Red Velvet's reeeeealllyyyy good! :D