Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday.

Yah. So hectic today.

Our old old box television of 15 years went kaboom, and I had to move the small old box television in mum's room to the living room. Then in the noon we went to survey. And found out SenQ's price is slightly higher. Best Denki sells cheaper. But the service their staffs provide certainly sucks max. And in the midst of searching for a decent new TV, I somehow managed to pull Chuan and mum into the Brands Outlet and forced Chuan to try out a few shirts. In the end I bought him 2 tops for CNY next year lol. Yah CNY, nothing's wrong with that, and I think it's good to get some new clothes early rather than getting them last minute zzz. I hate it when people complain they haven't done their CNY shopping, no time, so many things to do etc all those shitz.

Anyway we were in Gurney before heading to 1st Avenue, and we went to Popular and mama bought us pens and the animal wire holder! Hehehehe.


see my froggy and pens? :3 chuan's 2 shirts. walalalala.


And then in the evening, Fei and I went to makan TOMYAAAAAAAMMMM orz it's shooper goodz.


i will never get tired of these. :*


And after that we went to Gurney again, and I went to Hui Lau Shan to get mum that coconut dessert. Damn awesome.




Oh lovely tomyam, I shall come to you soon again! Luvvvvsss! :* Bye bye! :)