Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wen Wen :D

Double date night! Hahaha. My date with Wen, Fei's date with WS. =_____= Had our dinner at Swensen's and went to collect my lens, then we went to walk around and around and around. ^^Y



fried mushroom, my spaghetti and wen's salmon. :)
didn't want to take the guys' food photos cuz fatpea always get on my nerves. HNG.

not nice one... very powdery. the mushroom tasted so weird.


There's not much to say what we did, but we're still happy nonetheless!! Hee.


my goddamn cartoon face! hahahaha.

us! :) my awesome sista!


And lastly.... The thing that got me excited a few days ago...


my FreshKons are here!! hahahaha. 3 boxes at rm95, how awesome?!?! super steal! wanna try other colours before deciding on a permanent colour to get. :)


It's a good day~~ ^^v