Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ah, life... :)

Ok so yesterday I was making fun of Chuan in the kitchen with mum, and Chuan was so speechless but kept laughing anyway because what I said was funny. And then he suddenly asked me to look at the orange.


it has a face!!! :D


Ok lol so today I skipped BS.... Went for TS, super wonderful time with Mr. Sanjay ah.... Then I thought I was going up the library but when I saw Fatpea's message his class dismissed even earlier than mine hmph so he was already here by the time we went down. :D Went to Sunshine City to buy some stuffs, Padang to have our lunch, Popular Clearance Fair at Midlands to sapu stuffs that suit my taste, and Gurney to get my cards!! Hahahahaha.


please enlarge to seeeeee! i'm so excited nao hahahaha. :D
from left to right:
1. stuffs i got from the clearance, clockwise from top left, rm5, rm5, rm3, rm3, rm7.75. and the 2 little thing on the bottom left book are stickys which 1 cost rm0.85 and 1 rm0.79 hahahahaha. AWESOME RIGHT!!! plus the rm7.75 book, it's supposed to be rm10 nett i dunno why the girl scanned an extra 25% for me hahahahaha.
2. masks and eyemasks from Etude House for momma yeohz. rm12 and rm12, but i dunno why the lady scanned only rm6.90 for the eyemask HAHAHAHAHAHAH AGAIN.
3. Koala March and Tao Kae Noi!
4. BCard andddddd Starbucks card!!!!! :D


K I know I'm very much late for applying the card but I was seriously contemplating whether to get the card ok!!! And Fatpea said that I'm very syok today because I pay lesser than I should for stuffs I buy. Hahahahahahaha. :D And yes I also know this post is messy like shit but I don't care I'm too excited!!! :D

MORAL IS COMING FML ok maybe not too excited about this. _|_

No comments: