Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday...

Ah... though there's no BS today, Moral was hectic and shit sucks. Chyuan brought her mum's laptop and broadband and then we got started with Googling... And as time passes, we did more and more and more and finally it was all done! I gave a sigh of relief and suddenly... POOF. Black screen. No power. Great. My brain just wanted to shut down like it did. We rushed out to find plug point and uncle asked us to use student lounge's, we went in and on back and I already gave up, thinking there's nothing much we could do except re-doing the whole thing... And when Chyuan turned on the laptop and very impatiently clicked Microsoft Word open, ...... THERE'S A SAVED DOCUMENT AT 4.02PM OMG OMG OMG OMG WE WERE SO FUCKING RELIEVED!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!! After all Microsoft Word's very clever despite the fact that I kept on scolding it because of the formatting problem... AH MICROSOFT. T-T Saved my life...... Saturday sucks seriously, and Moral test next Saturday... Joy. :(

And if you noticed, I have a new very chubi penguin Favicon! :D ... since 2 days ago. :D

No comments: