Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lil updates again~

27 February
:B I forgot why and didn't know how but somehow the both of us ended up in Sushi King again... =_=




2 March
Our first time to Sunway Carnival, went on the ferry cuz it was only 70 cents more expensive than the bridge's toll and Fatpea got to save on his fuel. :3 Not so bad there. :) Fatpea had lunch in Nando's and I took some bites from his half chicken. :D




Went back on ferry also, this time we went out of the car and 'enjoyed' the sea breeze... =_= But it had been n years since I last took a ride on the ferry... And guess what, we saw many many jelly fish! :D




9 March
Fuck Brussels I will NEVER EVER step in there anymore, not ever for their meals. ARGH. First the guy gave us the RM15 set meal menu and told us that 2 meals from Menu A were not available, so we chose meals from other Menus. Then when we placed our order he said we can only choose the remaining 2 meals from the Menu A like what the fuck. We had only Spaghetti with minced pork and Ratatouille to choose from, and because I haven't tried before a Ratatouille we ordered 1 each. Fuck Brussels fuck the world it was fucking fucked. It was so disgusting that I was so mentally full. _|_





10 March
Lol as usual Moral Studies was a bore, and Wan Ying did some drawings of her hubby.




12 March
Weee!! Fatpea came to fetch mum and Chuan and me and we went to Lim Huat Bee's and went to get my shorts and then to Pulau Tikus and then Gurney and all the way down to Queensbay and fetched the kid and to Tesco and back home!! :D I was vewee happy! :) Spent a lot though. :( Butttt... Because I donated 5 pairs of my jeans to Tzu Chi and am going to donate another 1 pair and another 2 to give to Chuan, I have only 2 pairs of long pants, a pair of jeans and 3 pairs of nice nice jeans for kai kai... So I got another 2 pairs of jeans at Forever 21 since they're having this promotion for RM49 for a pair so that I can wear it to school everyday. Cuz for every pair of jeans I wear, I wash after I wear it. Because that's the way I am. Lulz. So my jeans become loose very fast... Hahahahahaha. So at least if I bought cheaper jeans I won't feel that sad when I donate them...


the gray one's seriously awesome...


14 March
I'm dying my back's sore my neck's sore my stomach's feelin weird I've been feelin nauseated ever since the minute I opened my eyes and woke up BURGH and oh god who wants to save me please AL IS COMING!!!

No comments: