Friday, March 23, 2012

MORAL MORAL MORAL///

Seriously I can't fucking understand why do we need to sit for Moral BEFORE AL. Zzzz. Can't it wait till afterwards? Sienz. Tetris is very much addictive, I've just finished playing cuz my energy's finished, so I guess I should go read Moral now. But seriously, this Moral, it's so damn difficult that after I managed to cramp everything into my brain I'll be able to pass as a psychiatrist. _|_ I don't know if I can pass but I DO hope I CAN pass, because Moral's a definite pain in the arse. BURGH... I'd rather study ELS... Ok I should go now since I'm done with venting. Urrrgghhhhh.........

Ok wait another thing, it's not like people will practise Moral THEORIES in reality, so what's the point of making studying Moral COMPULSORY???? Plus we studied Moral for like what, 11 years? Standard 1 to form 5? Zzzz. I can understand the need for Malaysian Studies, but Moral? NO. URGH!!!

Ok. Gotta go nao bye I'm so sleepy oh my god.

No comments: