Sunday, March 4, 2012

Updates!

Hehehehehehe I'm back like finally, because I don't feel like doing my homework and studying, so I got online and started working with the pictures hehehehe. And hmph, Fatpea's not coming today, I hate Fatpea. HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU.

Right, some pictures are waaaaaaayy back in time, so don't sweat me...


03 December 2011
F3 Topman, Topshop and Dorothy Perkins fashion show! Orh luv what the model was wearing in the second picture. And also the day I got my pants and Fatpea bought me ze shorts! :3



24 December 2011
Aha Fatpea insisted we should go by car and we reached there at 7 something, fucken early... And we were both straying around Straits Quay... Learnt our lesson lulz.

see, fatpea's bored.


28 January 2012
CNY day 6, met up with Wan Ying, had our dinner at Swensen's. No good, no good... Fatpea couldn't even finish his chicken cuz it was too oily.



11 February 2012
Moral started, and Wan Ying was planning her shopping list during class. Lol. =_=



13 February 2012
Went to The Little Nyonya which's located at Gurney's Basement to try out the food, not that bad.



17 February 2012
Painted my nails nude and drew a small small flower on it, but it was gone when I woke up the next day. =_=

No comments: