Tuesday, March 6, 2012

^^v

3 days ago, on a beautiful Saturday, we went out with Aunty Seat Cheng. Yes I skipped Moral lulz... Bought a top, heeee... Wanted to get pair of shoes as well too bad my feet couldn't fit in. :'( That pair of shoes is reaaaally very nice, it's soft, it's light, it's only RM89. T-T




Then, yesterday, went to Gurney with mum to change the top I got on Saturday, cuz mum found 2 holes on the material... Size was also changed, cuz the size I bought on Saturday's finished... T-T And bought sushis for Chuan as lunch.




Later in the afternoon, tried on ze eye mask and I look like this! Hahahahaha. So funny I know... :3




Okeh that's all. Yes I started this post to just post these 3 pictures... :B
I'm currently very pissed with PPS, all TVB dramas are gone again. What the fuck seriously WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT PPS??!?!

No comments: