Friday, March 30, 2012

Frifriday~

So today I shouldn't have attended BS class, total waste of time. Sighs. Should have slept at home instead, and wait for Fatpea to be here...

Anyway we went to Pisa, cuz PC Fair's here again and guess wut there weren't many people, parking's so damn loose. :D Round and round inside the fair, everything's the same... Got a 2050 if you know what I mean, if you don't sorry I'm not going to tell what is that hahaha lalala only Fatpea knowwwwssss.

After that we went to Queensbay, Fatpea wanted to lunch at Kim Gary again... T-T I cannot ever understand why is he always so excited with having lunch or dinner at Kim Gary. =_= Walked around, didn't want to go inside Topshop just because. And then went to Borders, saw my Cleo, bought my Cleo there and used my Bcard hahahaha. So excited hahahaha. But so papai, need to sign some more one. == Went to a few shops to survey my 2050 stuffs. Stupid Fatpea got so excited every time he got something right uhhuh uhhuh. When he's done with feeling excited about them we finally left Queens.

To Gurneyyyy and beyond!!! F3 F3 F3 F3 F3 IT'S MY TURN TO BE EXCITED!! :D Huh but sadly there weren't many people in all shops too I don't know why... 2x points and sales, why no people??! ... I guess people mostly visit them in the night? =_= I still luv my DP more, got 2 tops and I'm saving it up. :3

So yes today I spent money, but both are for long term benefits so it's actually quite ok...? I still feel bad though... Nevermind, I shall work after the exam and earn 2 months worth of salaries, even if it's only part time. :3

No comments: