Friday, June 5, 2009

2009 National Horse Show, Penang Turf Club.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh this is not a post about the National Horse Show. Lol. I'm just using that as a title. -_____- Just writing bout my day...............

Went to Burmah Road's temple to pray. Then mum dropped me home. I waited for him at the lobby. Which was very creepy. Besides the rustling of the wind, there wasn't anything much that make me feel good. When the wind stopped, the stupid lobby was super quiet. Damn it.

We went to Sri Weld Food Court to eat anyway. :D Ate Fish&Chips. Very nice... It was the same place I went to yesterday with mum and Chuan. The food there are nice, and the price are all reasonable, but the drinks............ another story. Period.

Went to Turf Club right after we finished our lunch. His motor's seat was VERY VERY hot. Which nearly made my butt cooked. Haha?? Lol.

Reached Turf Club, went inside, smelled some foul smell, turned out to be horses' dung. Was very the smelly. But it was all gone when I saw a WHITE horse. Me love white color horses. Horses look nice with white color. I think. If I ever own a horse, it would be white in color and I'll name it Snow or maybe Flakes or Snowflakes or something like that. WHITE!! Distractions. Ugh. All kinds of horses... Even crossbreeds. :D:D:D:D:D:D Delightness~~




nice nice nice? i want 1. :(

australian pony.

donkey. -______- *ee-yore*

this horse looked kinda stim...

this horse is very quiet. it didn't even move. but it has big big eyes and a cute haircut. x)

these 2.. well.. he said they were "communicating".

this one, i said it's his friend. lalala~

they even tied its hair into braids. -_____-
i risked my right hand for this picture. :( what if it suddenly snapped at my hand??!

Finished exploring the first part, then we went to see the other horses.. Er. I think the horses were undergoing some training for later performances? I don't know. But many horses were jogging on the track. No running. :(


a female jockey. ngiaks. the horse's tail is tied into braid too. -_____- nice tail though.

WHITE HORSE!!

Got bored watching the horses jogging.. Went to walk around again. While waiting for 2.30pm to strike. Ada snake show. I just realized Turf Club's field/track's view is actually so nice. It's green. Green~~






And uh, sadly it's very, very sunny today. Sangat panas. Hot die.


look. so.... cloudless.

Went to this place which I don't know what it's called, maybe the park or something, at 2.30pm. The snake man was there already. But the snakes weren't out yet. Hehhhhhh. This Malay guy wasn't really a snake man, but a snake charmer. I think he's 60 already. Sounds like. And looks like. Sangat yeng lah. He bit the snake's head. -________- Got python, and that pair of snakes.... Forgot what type were those. And cobra, and king cobra! The king cobra was disgusting though. The cobra was nicer. Looks like it. Lol. But scary. I was very the near the mini stage. Like less than 1 meter. Imagine~~ AND. I hate the way the snakes' tails move around. Like, damn it, it's so disgusting. Their tails weren't swishing, but creeping! Kids went to take single pictures with the python, and the python curled itself around the kids.... and its tail... creeping the girl's back. Revolting. Disgusting. Ugh.


python.

i think this is the male snake from the pair.

the king cobra was inside. INSIDE.

look, i said he bit the snake's head. -_______- revolting.

cobra.


the cobra wasn't in a good mood.

the snake charmer's son, who was also a snake charmer.

the king cobra wasn't in a good mood either.

i consider this king cobra as very the long.......



he kissed the king cobra's head.

he was going to kiss the king cobra's head. i took the picture too soon. x)


and then he put it on top of his face. -______-

What's wrong with these snake people???? How can they be so.. Argh. I know, without these snake people there wouldn't be snake shows but still.. Disgusting. ><

Went to Subway after watching this.. snake show. Had Chicken Teriyaki. So, so, so, so, so, very the full. And I was very, very, very the thirsty. We both were. Lol. Went home after Subway, tuition lagi. :(

Itu Anthony Tan... Scared Kiam and me to hell. -___________________-|||

Speechless.

I like today.

*logging off*, *beeps*......

No comments: