Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Buffet Lunch. / Today. T.T


neh neh. ini cikgu. x)

Went to Berjaya Hotel right after getting our phones from cikgu yesterday. Han, Mingli, me, Yun Yee, Tze Bey, Ju Lin, Miyuki, we walked together to Berjaya Hotel. Met Orang Jujur at the traffic light. XD Y came later. Started eating after we reached and dumped our bags and stuffs. The food there wasn't very nice la.. Went home at 2 something near 3.

*

AAAH KENA NS LAHHHHHH OMG!!!

I TAK MAU GO.
T.T The WHOLE row behind the class which includes Y, Orang Jujur, me, Yun Yee, Ju Lin, Jessryl, Han, and Pei Xian except Mingli pun kena NS. Wadda heck. T.T

AND. EVEN IF I HAVE TO GO I DON'T WANT TO GO OTHER THAN PENANG'S CAMP.

1##%^)@^#$^(!@!)!#)(#$_^%^_&^_&&^^^>#%!@#?$>#@$^"::"ASE@!#)$%ASKPZF:AW}{+_|"?@#

No comments: