Thursday, June 4, 2009

ALL IN 1.

You and I are both gonna die reading and writing this post. It's very, very, very, very, very long. If you don't agree with me, fine then. But I'm the one who's writing it, so I will say this post is very, very, very, very, very long. And there are many, many random pictures. If you don't like random stuffs, leave please. Thank you.

I'm gonna try to make it as short as possible, will try my best, since I'm so good at crapping. :) I took dunno-how-long to upload all these pictures here. And I don't know I'm going to take how long to write. I even need a calendar to check the dates. Stoooopid.

I got distracted writing this blog half way. Ugh.

Do leave a message in my chatbox after reading this? I'll feel better and not wasted... I don't know if anyone reads my blog.

Anyway.

May 9th, 2009, Saturday; Wesak Day
Happy Wesak! Y went to the procession with us. We were not in the highest peak of our mood till 7 something near 8. Then Y started to syok sendiri. Then Kiam and I. Y even met her friend. Haha. And and and we met 3Jaris!! She was wearing a very the striking orange shirt. YER. But seeing her always make us feel even more syok sendiri and we'll go laughing like crazy people. x) I took a lot of pictures, mostly random pictures you can say. :D Random is good, yes?


jangan malulah. XD

this is so.......... *coughs*

da hua. tua huey. LOL. inside joke. XD

-_____- y wanted me to capture this down...... she said it's fate that the petal is able to stick on her arm or so. -______-



xiao hua. seh huey. XD another inside joke, along with da hua aka tua huey. XD


*wm zips mouth*!!!


xin hua. sin huey. next inside joke along with da hua aka tua huey and xiao hua aka seh huey. XD

isn't it adorable, clinging on y's ear for its dear life?

isn't the moonlight beautiful?

*COUGHS COUGHS COUGHS*!!! look who's dear is it..... XD

i don't know this team is from where. lol. but i only know these people had been playing for at least 5 hours. gengnya. *APPLAUSE*!!

May 10th, 2009, Sunday; Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day! Shared money with Chuan and bought mum this cup and card. Heh. I know the card's small but it's nice. And it even cost us 2 bucks kayyyyyy. The cup cost RM16.90. Not that costly for a cup from Memory Lane, is it? Haha. I didn't know why I choose a card with a car. -_____-

"My Mum has achieved the Highest Standard: Hotel Management, 24-hour Laundry Service, Chef."

Yes, seriously agree. :) Happy Mother's Day mummy.

Went to 5 Star Restaurant to have our lunch. Cousin punya treat. For Mother's Day la of course. I drove there. Grandma was with cousin mereka. We - mum, Chuan and I - went down there um.... a bit early. We reached there at 11.30am but we were supposed to meet at 12pm. -____- So we went into Yamaha. Aah. :(( I miss there a lot. :'( I saw Stagea and I crave for it. Damn it. I saw Clavinova. CRAVESSSS. Damn. Went to explore Yamaha. Hadn't been there for like years.

Had our lunch after we left Yamaha. I love the curry fish head. Super yummy. I love the salad yau zha guai. Damn yummy. *drools*......



studio 8. :( i used to have my Yamaha lessons here with teacher jasmin. :(

studio 7. i used to have my ABRSM lessons here with mrs. song. :(

AAAH!! the place where we used to practise our ensemble for EF. :( :( :( :( STAGEA AND EL900!!! !#%)^@$*!)!@#@@@~~!!!!!?!#)*$^!!

May 14th, 2009, Thursday
Aah, went to tuition and C.S. Wong actually had forgotten that he was going to do revision with us. So he didn't bring his revision set and we couldn't do that revision, so instead he revised chapter 4 and 1 with us again. Done all the examples of chapter 4. But not chapter 1. Went home and tried to communicate with Add. Maths a lil.

Amazingly I did a few questions by my own. Not really...... of course I did refer to the notes. Hehe. Still......

Was doing half way and Auntie Elaine and Jian Hao came. JIAN HAO! That small guy. Super cute, but annoying and irritating at times.


differentiation ehh.

cute rightttttt.

May 15th, 2009, Friday
Went home early from school. Went to see the doctor. Went to wait for the school dismiss of the students mum carpool. Tried to get started with Sejarah. Luck wasn't with me. Phone was with me, so I SMS-ed with Mingli and was stucked at the same page for lik 10 minutes or so. Got frustrated with myself. Started memorizing. Didn't work. My phone's still distracting me. Didn't make any big effort to get myself off from distracted. Heh.

Went for tuition later then. When I got home, mum said that Auntie Elaine bought Chuan and I Haagen-Dazs ice cream. DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Was very the enjoying myself. The ice cream is very, very nice kay. Plus, Auntie Elaine bought us 3 scoops!! THANK YOU.




May 16th, 2009, Saturday
Skipped Wushu III with Kiam.

Went out with Auntie Elaine and Jian Hao. I think I cut my hair. Can't really remember. Argh. I even brought my Sejarah textbook out with me kay. Imma good girl. :D:D Then went to GP, shopped, and went to Golden Gate to have our dinner together.




May 17th, 2009, Sunday
Studied, SMS-ed, watched TV since I couldn't online, eat........ Watching TV was the priority. *clicks tongue*

May 18th, 2009, Monday; Mid-Year Examination
Started counting down to the 29th of May already. Opened my pencil case in the morning, wanted to take my pen out, and I found my Pilot G-Tec mati.



May 19th, 2009, Tuesday
Still counting down to the 29th of May. Did a little bit of study, watched TV again. Drew 2 smileys on mum's right foot and left leg. Hehe.



May 23rd, 2009, Saturday
Went out together with Auntie Elaine and Jian Hao again. Mum and Auntie Elaine had their hair dyed. Um.. and cut too I think.

Then we went to Sunshine Farlim and GP, then went to Evergreen Laurel Hotel to have our buffet-dinner. Fabulous.



horses in sunshins farlim! i like the snow white one. :)

freaky jian hao.

aimed this top. the red one. cantik.

don't really like the decorations but.. was too bored.



this is super random. x)


many people punya favourite. not mine.


my favourite!! the left tray. ngiaks.


desserts.

ice cream toppings.

fruits.

i like this particular ice cream topping. it's colourful! attractive.

i like the cheese one more. the 2 mousse weren't really nice. the fruit pudding's too sweet. i think.

May 24th, 2009, Sunday
Tak da mood nak study, went out again.. But turned out my mood wasn't really good. And was moody and sad. :( Anyway went to buy rojak for mum before going home, and saw this big, big monitor lizard. It wasn't friendly at all. It's tail kept on swishing ferociously. Dumb monitor lizard. You're in a all-human territory kay.



May 26th, 2009, Tuesday
I FOUND DURIANS IN THE FRIDGE!! DAMN STINKING STICKY DURIANS. No wonder the fridge smelled soooooooooo bad when I opened it. Ugh.



May 29th, 2009, Friday; Mid-Year Examination Ended
YAY. MID-YEAR EXAMINATION ENDED, HOLIDAYS STARTING!

May 30th, 2009, Saturday, Start of Holidays
Went out, Kiam came with us. Mum brought us to watch Night At The Museum 2. It was hilarious. I like Adam Sandler. :D I bought a pair of new earrings too! Stainless steel punya. So I can wear without worries. :D Then we had our dinner at A&W. McDonald's was too packed. Kiam didn't feel like eating. After that she went to buy donuts. Big Apple! Aah..... Yum. Thank you Kiam! :) Kiam came home with us and mum cooked noodles for her. She was slurping.





May 31st, 2009, Sunday
Went out with him. Went to GP just because he wanted to have his lunch there. -______- Then went to Times Square. Empty, eerie..... Tak tau laa. Then went back to GP and rounded in the carpark for like nearly 1 hour or so. At least half an hour. Finally found a slot, parked in and went to walk around. :D:D

June 1st, 2009, Monday
Went to hiking. Sambil hiking sambil SMS dengan Mingli. Aah, my muscles. Damn.

June 2nd, 2009, Tuesday
Went to GP again. Lol. I couldn't stand being so bored. Then we went to Reject Shop, and we saw Wen. XD It is expected that I'll surely decorate Wen with nice clothes if we are in a clothes shop. :D





June 4th, 2009, Thursday
Got my CPU back. Was super happy. Bought a new wallet. Can't stand seeing my old wallet being squashed by my cards. Damn. Went to this food court at Beach Street to eat. The Fish&Chips there is veryyyy nicee. :D



argh damn. pink.

:) I finished my post.... Though it's just a cincai-cincai one. But...... I'm writing posts for 29 days in just 1 post kay.

No comments: