Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Pain in the Arse is DONE!

After 4 hours of complete torture on Sunday night which started at 8pm, this pain in the arse - Add. Maths project - is PRODUCED.

Many people copied. I believe. XD And... I modified it kay. Kiam sent me. Hehe. Terima kasih! Muax. XD The solutions all are very, very chim la.. Don't really understand. Plus my Add. Math sucks. :) So... yeah.

I used my own example of circles, all were photos captured by me! And I didn't put in the discussion and appreciation.. I changed the conclusion. HAHA. And I think it became shorter than the original one. Obvious that Imma copy cat. -________-

But... The project is already DONE. HAHAHA!




can you believe it? they want a brief history of pi! like it'll be really BRIEF.

archimedes' theory. -____-

liu hui's. -____-

you understand? i don't.


see? chim.




i don't know what's this.. maybe i should ask orang jujur.

differentiation. kill me!

short right. XD

Yeah yeah. So Add. Math project is just something I hate. I thought we didn't have to do it anymore but turned out we would be doing it when we became form 5s. Ha-ha-ha. So much "fun".

Argh.

Why did I argh? I don't know...

No comments: