Sunday, June 21, 2009

Simple Updates.

Friday, 20090619
SXI's Band Concert, a tribute to Brother Paul's retirement. Went with Kiam, him, Zhokong. Orang Jujur went too. Her friend dumped her. Lol.





Saturday, 20090620
Reached school at 6.43am. Dead bored. Ah Boo reached later than me. Then Kiam. Then we went uppppppppp to the hall. Bla bla. Not in the mood to elaborate anything at all.

Went to Sunshine Farlim with mum and Chuan then. Bought stuffs. Then GP. Walked around, bought 2 new ball pens and printer black ink refill. Have to do that stupid Add. Maths project, though I haven't done anything at all yet. Had our dinner at MFM. :) Chuan and I ordered Kiddies' Menu. XD Very full also kay... Mum ordered Fish n Chips. With her bottomless Iced Lemon Tea and a bowl of mushroom soup. Very nice.




Fishing Net. mine!

Big Boat. chuan's.

mum's Fish n Chips.

Happy~~~ I love MFM. :)

Bye bye. Not going to talk about today. I hate today.

No comments: