Saturday, June 6, 2009

Practically A Normal Day Out.

Went to GP. With mum and Chuan. Who else? Watched Terminator Salvation. The movie's very chim. I didn't really get what it's really trying to tell. I only know it's about humans fighting machines. -______- Marcus Wright is handsome. He's hooootttt. I don't fancy John Conner much. I hate his moustache. I prefer Marcus Wright~~~ I wonder what's his real name. I shall go find out about him! xD

Went to walk around and saw a weird guy which looked quite gay to me. With a bunch of guys. All weird guys. I caught them speaking Cantonese. Or something like that. They mumble when they talk. -_______-

Went to Pizza Hut! Yay. I miss pizzas. :D

Practically a normal day out with mum and Chuan. Nothing special happened. I am starting to like my wallet. :)

Going to QB tomorrow. Cheers.

No comments: