Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Old; New; IMY. :( :'( T.T

Waited for him after school, sky was getting darker and darker.. I told Y, "Kalau dia ride motor saya mati liau.". -___- Then it finally rained at 1.3opm. Stupid. 1.40pm, I went to the Super Corridor to wait. Y stayed in school, she was going back at 2.30pm. I was wet standing there waiting. Imagine the rain and wind. Together... -___-

Then I suddenly realized I didn't have my bottle with me and started to panic, I couldn't remember where did I leave it. Lab? Canteen? Class? Library? Then when I was thinking of going back to get it he reached. T.T Then the pandai me asked him to drive into school and dropped me so that I could get it back. XD By then I remembered I left it outside the library when Y and I went there... Went to retrieve it, and was wet... My hair was like I just came out of shower. Jeng jeng.

Got my bottle, went home first, changed into casual, wanted to wear flip flops but takut nanti rain water wet wet... disgusting. So wore sneakers instead. Took my wallet, phone, tissue and went down again. Headed to GP. :D He suggested Kim Gary at first, then later MFM when he saw so many people in Kim Gary, (but I had to eat again at home so..... T.T) Then Chopper Board, (always there so I protested. hmph.) Then Pastamania, then he changed his mind again, McDonald's. I didn't want McDonald's too. XD I'm always eating Fillet-O-Fish only. T.T Went to Pastamania. :D

Had Margheritta pizza. Yummy~~ I didn't know what's his dish... Something involving rice and Dory fish. x) Then garlic bread and a cup of Ice Lemon Tea. -___- The pizza was veryyyyyyyy niceeeeeeeeeee.


wasting food! bluek.

yay margheritta pizza. and when you put a lot of cheese powder on top, it's the best pizza in the world.

Oh yeah, before going to eat we went to Beads Zone. I got another anklet/bracelet to replace the old one. T.T Very sad lah... The old one was lost. It didn't even reach 1 year old. T.T SADDD. :'( Then went there just now, wanted to do another one, but the girl told me the old type punya string I want dah finished.. T.T So now this new one is very thin.. thinner than the old one. Aaaahhhh. But price sama.

Went down to basement after eating. Bought McFlurry Cornetto's Chocolate. VERY VERY NICE~~~

After that we went up again. Balik kampung~


random lagi~

McFlurry Cornetto's Chocolate. yum yum yum!

Got so bored. Took random pictures again. x) Oh, and yes it was still raining. Stupid.


I'm lovin' it*~~~


Aishh. :( New and old anklet/bracelet. :( :'( T.T I miss the old one a lot. :(


new.

old.

Ah. Miss my old anklet/bracelet. T.T

No comments: